A New Hope(Chapter 27)

"Ok, you can just log in to your account on our website and book your registration for our workshop".said the reception girl to Chris. Chris nodded. Chris went to Chicago for a science workshop. He was forced by his parent to visit that. They did not believed that he should be present at Nicole's funeral. He had already broke down after the news. His parents thought that the environment would harm him. He was already not taking his meals properly and became very tensed and sad after the news.

"The funeral have been over till now." Thought Chris as he boarded the bus to Washington, to return his home.
He had flashes of what place did Nicole held in his life .He decided to give a hard punch to William, because only he was responsible for all this, though he had not disclosed this fact to anyone till now.

He reached his home only to find his parents similing.

Mrs.Parker: Oh..Chris!! are you back?

Chris :No mom,I am on my way.

Mrs.Parker: Chris wait!look there's someone-

Chris: Mom,please don't send anyone I my room now please.

Chris closed his door.

He took a chair and sat down and opened his chat messenger. He was feeling very sad and angry at the same time. After sometime he decided that he would behave normally the next day at school and let no one know what was inside him.

Just then he heared a voice, "So missing someone?" Chris didn't noticed much and replied "Yes". After a few seconds he was amazed and turned back to see Nicole.

He wanted to hug her but then stopped.

Chris:You..you..Nicole....you!!??

He couldn't believed his eyes.

Nicole: Yes,it's me.

Chris:(sighs) So now after dying your soul is still trying to disturb me.

Nicole bursts into laughter.

Nicole: Hey stupid octopus, it's me.I am still alive.

Chris: But-

Nicole: The doctors told that my nerves had stopped working but after a vigorous shaking they were again working normally. Then I thought that it must be the stupid octopus who was shaking me so hard and dropping his tears on me.

Chris: You knew that!!??

Nicole nodded.

Chris was still not believing it, sitting like a statue on his chair. Just then, Nicole gave him a light punch.

 Just then, Nicole gave him a light punch

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Chris: Hey!..That hurts.

Nicole: Though I appreciate the fact that you care for me, but still we are not friends, you are my best enemy.

Both of them smiled at each other.