A new student(chapter 16)

Then a teacher came there

Teacher: Hey, both of you move to your class it's already time.

Chris: I'm leaving you for now.

Chris moved to his classroom.

In Classroom

Teacher: Students, we have a new friend today here joined our school today.

A new student enters. Everybody stares at him ,especially girls afterall he was a very handsome boy.

Teacher: Well..William now you can give your introduction to the class.

William: Good morning everybody. I am William Samson. I have moved here just last week. Earlier I was in Osahio High school and passed from there with 89.5%.That wasn't a great score and am looking forward to improve my academics. I hope you all will be friends with me and help me out with my academics. Thank you.

Teacher: Thank you William. In case if you need help with your academics you can always ask Chris or Nicole-the two toppers of our class. Now,you can take your seat.

William goes to his seat. On his way he winks at Nicole but ignores Chris.

AFTER CLASS

Chris noticed that William was talking to Nicole. Nicole too, had a wide smile on her face, which was very rare. "Does she like him?Maybe. Wait am I thinking he just came today moreover, Nicole a bully girl like her cannot fall in love. I guess she will end up beating him" Chris thought to himself. Just then he saw Mike waving his hands towards him and approached him.

Mike: Bro, lets go the game parlour.

Chris: Sure, I cant wait to play the 'Devils of the North'.

Mike: Me too.

Chris: But where's Mark?

Mike: He said that he has some work with the teacher so he will catch up with us at the game parlour after half am hour.

Chris: Oh. Then we should go.

They exited the way. Meanwhile Nicole and William were talking.

William: Excuse me, can you help me out with the studies. I joined late so I guess I have a lot of work pending.

Nicole: Of..ofcourse.

She shakes her hand with him.

William: Then....if you don't mind can we head to my home. My parents will not be there at this time..I mean there will be no disturbance during our study.

Nicole: Sure. Moreover we can't study at my home today as some work is going on there.

William: Ok. Thank you. Then meet you at my home at 5 pm.

Nicole: Sure.