Afterwards(chapter 8)

Chris reached his home.

Chris: Mom I am very much tired today I am going to sleep. Please don't disturb me today.

After that he went straight to his room. He was thinking about Nicole and how to take his revenge. After three hours of sound sleep he woke up and went to the kitchen. He smelled something delicious.

Chris: Mom what have you made. I am really hungry after smelling the delicious food.

Mrs. Parker: Not me Chris, it is made by Nicole.

Chris: What?

Mrs. Parker: Yes she had made these pancakes be herself. She came just a few minutes ago and gave me it. She is really a very sweet girl. Why are you standing there? Taste them.

Chris: Never!!

Chris went back

Mrs.Parker: Where are you going?

Chris: I am just going for an evening walk. I will be back soon.

Saying this Chris left home and decided to go to the nearby park. He finds peace there and often goes there whenever he grows tired of studying.

When he reached at the park he was surprised to see Nicole there, sitting on a bench.She was all alone there in the park. He went near her.

Chris: Nicole?

Nicole: Oh!....So it's you octopus.

Chris: Octopus?

Nicole: Yeah, your new name octopus.

Chris: SHUT UP!!

Nicole: By the way have you tasted my pancake?

(By this time Nicole had standed up)

Chris: No and I am not going to taste that bullshit.

Nicole: What? You are insulting me.

Chris gives a cunning smile.
Nicole gives her hand to shake her hand with Chris.

Chris: Uhm....you want to shake hands with me? To be best friends?

Nicole: No.....But a best enemy(she gives a cunning smile)Just as some people are best friends we are best enemies.

Chris shakes his hand but when she tries to take her hand back Chris held it tightly.

Nicole: What are you doing Octopus?

Chris then twisted her hand.

Nicole :Ah....leave it

Chris: Are you saying something?

Nicole tried to push him back but in vain.

Nicole:I said LEAVE IT!!

Chris:(giggles)I am not able to hear it.

Nicole tried to kick him, but Chris blocked it.

By that time her hand had turned red.

Nicole:(shouting)LEAVE IT!!!!

Chris: Well I had my revenge.

She was about to cry when Chris left her hand.

Chris: Next time, stay in your limits.

Chris left her. Nicole sat down, a few tears fell from her eyes. Chris had really hurted her badly.

When Chris returned home he was amazed to see Mrs. Taylor(Nicole's Mom) there.

Mrs. Taylor: Oh hello Chris.

Mrs.Parker: Chris greet Mrs. Taylor, Nicole's mom.

Chris:G..Good evening aunty. I am Chris, nice to meet you.

Mrs.Taylor:Oh Good evening my Chris. You such a well behaved boy. My daughter needs to learn from you.

Chris tries to smile.

Mrs.Taylor: Oh by the way Chris, I and your mom and discussing that sometimes you can come to our home and teach my daughter History. She is very poor in it. Though I may be not at home sometimes but don't mind you can always come.

Chris: W...What? Yes aunty.

Mrs. Parker: Chris is weak in chemistry perhaps Nicole can help him in chemistry.

Mrs. Taylor: Oh sure.

Chris: Excuse me.

Chris went to his room. He was also thinking about Nicole. Had he hurted her too much today?He did his homework and then headed for dinner and after that he slept.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

The next day he told Mark and Mike about his revenge. He also noticed that Nicole had tied a crepe band aid on her right hand which he had twisted.

Mark: Poor girl ;)

Mike:Hehehehe....:)

Mark went to Nicole.

Mark: So....would you mess with him again?

Nicole: Shut up your asshole and tell him that I will not spare him.

Mark was frightened at her response and decided to leave her. That day her two friends were also absent. She was spending the time alone during the free period.

During the lunch break Chris approached her.

Nicole gives her an angry look.

Chris: Hey!

Nicole: What do you want?

Chris: I just wanted to say sorry.

Nicole:What!!??

Chris: Yeah,I should not have done that yesterday. Please forgi-

Nicole: What do you think my heart will melt away? Don't worry octopus you have to pay for it.

She was leaving when Chris held her hand.

Chris: Wait

Nicole: Leave me

Chris: Ok you can take your revenge from me but today I will note down your notes.

Nicole: What?

Chris: You will not be able to write with your that broken hand today.

Nicole: Don't worry I have my friends.

Chris: But they themselves are absent.

Nicole: I will manage.

Saying so she left. The next period was of Mr. Johnson, the physics teacher.

(Mr. Johnson enters the class)

Mr. Johnson: Greeting class. Today I am going to announce a group of two people to make the physics project. The details of the project are uploaded on the school website you can refer to there.Mike give me a helping hand.

Mike goes to Mr. Johnson

Mr.Jhonson: Mike will randomly pick two chit paper from the box and that two people will form the group. Is that ok?

Mike started picking up chit papers and and announcing the names.

Mike: And the 5th group is Chris and Nicole.

Chris: What!!??

Nicole: You must be kidding

Mr. Johnson: Calm down children. Sit on your seat.

(After the class)

Nicole:(to Chris) Hey you shitty octopus come to my house at 4 pm today to discuss about the physics project. Don't be a minute late or else you have to face my wrath.

Saying so she left and didn't gave Chris a chance to speak.