At the school playground(chapter 7)

The bell rang.

Teacher: Ok class that's it for today.

Class: Thank you sir.

(The Teacher leaves the classroom)

Chris:(To Mark and Mike) Hey Bros sorry today I will not be able to come with you guys at the gaming parlour. I have some important tasks to complete.

Mark: But-

Chris: Today, I'm in a hurry.

Mike:Ok, take care.

Mark: And don't get punched by her again (laughing).

Chris: Stop teasing me!

After that Mark and Mike left the school.

Chris starts heading towards the main school playground .After a few minutes he reached there. Chris noticed Nicole and a friends of her, waiting for him there. He recognized the third girl apart from Nicole and Christine ,it was Sara. Sara was with Chris in the 7th grade. Chris went to them.

Chris:(to Nicole) So....you brought your whole team here to take care of you while I grind you here? hehehehe....

Nicole: No, they just wanted to make sure that you are given appropriate treatment.

Chris tries to say something but before that Nicole punches him and he falls to the ground.

Chris: I'll teach you a lesson.

Chris stood up and holds Nicole bye her collar.

Chris: See Mistress, I usually don't use my hands against girls. And this is your last warning, in the future if you ever try to mess with me it will not be good for you.

Nicole kicks him in the abdomen but this time it was hard. Chris fell to the ground holding his abdomen part.

Nicole (smiling): Ok Sir

Sara: Hope you have got your lesson

After that the girls left him there. After a few moments Chris finally manages to get up but was experiencing pain in his abdomen. Somehow he reached his home.