Hello Mark(chapter 3)

Chris closed the door behind him. Just then his phone screen lit up. He had recieved a chat message from his best friend Mark.

(In the chat messenger)

Mark: Hello Bro

Chris: Yo Bro

Mark: What's up?

Chris: Nothing just packing my stuffs for tomorrow. THE FIRST DAY OF THE SCHOOL IN 10TH GRADE.

Mark: Goodluck

Chris: Anyways I have heard that we had a girl student at our school..um....named Nicole. Have you heard about her?

Mark: Why? Have you fall in love with her?

Chris: What!??Hell No!! You know I haven't fallen for any girl yet.

Mark: Joking Bro take it easy. But why are you asking about her?

(Chris told him the whole incident that she had moved to a new house near his)

Mark: Then Bro you are going to have a hard time. Goodluck.

Chris: Why?

Mark: Bro she's a bully like us. I heard the bullies of her previous school are literally afraid of her.

Chris: Hmm

Mark: It is known that earlier she had single handedly beaten many bullies and yes have you heard the case where she brutally beated Christiano, just because he disrespected a girl by calling her nickname.

Chris: But I have never heard about this girl.

Mark: Don't be silly bro. Last time I have told you about the incident and the girl.

Chris: Oh! I forgot sorry.

Mark: And....

Chris: And?

Mark: And I have heard she is very pretty.

Chris: Mark....!

Mark: XD....Sorry Bro anyways Goodnight and sweet dreams.

Chris: Goodnight

(After exiting from the chat screen)

He thought to himself: "Now it will be the real fun....teasing the real bully" and chuckled.