The Hangout(chapter 21)

The next day was scheduled for Nicole's and William's hangout. Nicole took it as a date more than a hangout. She thought she had started liking William. She started to get ready for the hangout. Though she was mentally disturbed because of Chris, but she didn't took it too much on herself. She decided to wear her best dress for the day. William was waiting for her near her home. She got there on time.

Nicole: Hi William!!

William: Oh..hello Nic.

Nicole:(blushing)You are looking very handsome today.

William:(smiling)But today you are looking like a princess.

Nicole: Thank you.

William: Sould I call you as  princess Nicole from now?

Nicole:(blushing)Oh stop it William.

William: Fine, then we should head to our destination.

William took her to a nearby amusement park. They enjoyed the day together there. They had done their lunch there. They took turns to feed each other with the spoon. After the day was over  they were returning suddenly when they encountered Chris on their way.

Chris: Oh see..where is the Habla party going on?

William: You..here?

Nicole: Chris,please get aside. Don't spoil our day.

Chris: Yes yes, thank you for reminding me. I am just wasting my time here.

William: I think your left cheek and bruises have healed. Do you need more?

Chris: You shouldn't forget yesterday. Is your back pain ok now?(giggling)

William: Stop it-

Nicole: Please Chris, get aside.

Chris: Yes yes,j ust getting away from an ugly girl like you.(giving a cunning smile)

Nicole:Oh..so this is how you care? So your yesterday's mask is finally down and your real face is revelaed. All that was a drama..your apology.....yesterday?

Chris: See, you said I should stop caring about you people so I really stopped caring. Now,it's up to you to take it as a drama or not.

William: Were you following us the whole day?

Chris: What!!??Hell..No. I wasn't.

Nicole: Then-

Chris: I was just returning from the library.

Nicole: Good.

Chris: Now I am om on my way so goodbye Habla Party. Enjoy your date.

Chris left them.

William: Uh..Nicole..please don't mind him. He is a crazy boy. You shouldn't mind his words..such as....date.

Nicole: I don't care about him William. If he thinks it's a date, then let him think so.

William:(smiling)

Nicole: As ling as you are with me, I have nothing to worry.

William: Thank you Nic ;)

Nicole:(blushing)

William: Uh..Nicole....can I ask-

Nicole: Yes, go ahead.

William: I want to take your help in..physics. So tomorrow-

Nicole: Yes,I would come to your home tommorow. Don't worry.

William: Thanks Nic.

She winks at him and then enters her home.

Nicole: Goodbye William. See you tommorow.

William: Take care.