11|Rip x reader

I lost it and I'm sorry

Requested by @Kitten_33333

You were sat in the kitchen having a snack of cucumber and mayonnaise, you were craving it due to your pregnancy. You've been pregnant for a while not but you still haven't told Rip, and you weren't showing which helped with the secrecy. You were going to tell him but you decided to wait until it felt right to tell him.

As you were on your third portion you felt a stab-like pain in your uterus area and blood soaked all over the floor. You screamed in pain and quickly headed to the med-bay.

"Gideon can you please tell me what is wrong" you command the ships CPU as you strap yourself in. Gideon scanned you and put your vitals onto the monitor.

"I'm sorry Miss Y/L/N, you lost the baby" she told you. Your breathing stopped, your eyes started to water. You placed your hand on your stomach, not being able to process what happened. You got up and went up to the kitchen to clean up the blood. You then went to your bedroom and sat on your bed. You cried. Cried like there was no tomorrow. You can't believe this happened, it broke you.

"Y/N, are you ready for the-" Rip started to say but stopped as soon as he saw you crying, "what's wrong?" He asks, stirring next to you.

"I lost the baby" was all you could tell him.

"The baby?" He asks

"I was pregnant Rip and I lost it" you replied, tears still gushing down your face. He brought you into a hug. It was a tight but a comforting hug. You guys stayed like that for a while, totally forgetting about the mission.

"It's going to be okay Y/N, I promise you" he tells you coming out of the hug. "I'm going to be here for you, always" he reassures you, pecking your nose. "Now let's cuddle and allow everyone else to do the mission" he finishes, bringing you back into the hug.