56| Jax x reader

"Hold me and never let go"

You walked around the waverider trying to find Jax. The whole team was broken. The professor has just been killed and it's upset everyone, especially Jax. His other half.

"Jax, baby, talk to me" you say as you walk into the kitchen to see him drinking.

"It's my fault Y/N, I am the reason why he's dead" he admits, placing his head on the table.

"Jax no. It's not your fault" you tell him, bringing him into your embrace. He wraps his arms around you and cries into your shoulder.

"Stay with me Y/N. Hold me and never let me go" he asks. You nod your head and rub his back gently.

"I'm always going to be with you. I will always be with you" you tell him. You stayed in that position for a long time. You then moved to the bedroom where you cuddled and comforted him.

"Thank you for being with me Y/N, didn't want to be with anyone else" He sleepily says as he rests his head on your shoulder.

"It's fine Jax. I'm always going to be here for you so please don't keep to yourself" you tell him, kissing the top of his head.

Both of you soon went to sleep after hours of cuddling and comfort. You may of lost a friend but Jax had just lost family so you knew he needed more comfort than you.