132| Ray x reader

Based on episode 11 season 4, séance and sensibility

"Ray, lets go to bed, yeah?" You ask your husband as you try not to fall asleep in the waveriders kitchen. Ray nodded his head, gently grabbing your hand to drag you to bed.

"You should have gone without me, you look exhausted" he said, you rest your head on his shoulder and murmur in agreement. You continued to walk down the corridors of the ship and eventually got to your shared room. You flopped onto the bed, eyes closing but Ray shook you, causing you to wake.

"Get ready for bed, baby, you can't go to bed in your jeans"

"But I want to sleep"

"You can sleep once you're in more comfortable clothes"

You rolled onto your back and pouted,

"Only if you give me a kiss", Ray laughed and nodded his head. He leant in and kissed you softly. You pulled him in closer, deepening the kiss. He pulled away, standing up straight.

"C'mon, Y/N, get your pyjamas on" he commanded, like he was your father.

"Urgh, okay dad" you groan, getting up from the bed. He chuckled as he got changed himself. You put on your pyjamas and crawled into bed.

"Now you can be comfortable while you sleep" he whispered, you rolled your eyes at your husband but smiled.

"You do know how to look after me, don't you Raymond". He nods his head and kisses your forehead. With that you both fell asleep in each other's arms.

You soon awoke to see Ray standing at the foot of your bed.

"Raymond, baby, get back to bed" you murmur before turning on your side to go back to sleep. You didn't feel his side dip so you turned to see him again, still stood there.

"Ray, is everything okay?" You ask, sitting up in bed.

"Everything's fantastic"

"Why are you out of bed?" You ask him,

"I want you Y/N" at first you didn't know what was going on but a feeling came over you and you could not resist your husband, especially seeing him shirtless

"And I want you too" kneeling at the end of the bed so you were almost his height. Your arms wrapped around he neck and pulled him close. Your lips connected and you kissed passionately. The disconnect briefly so your pyjama too could be taken off. Once they connected again he gently pushed you so you were laying on your back on the bed. His lips then leave yours as he started to kiss your neck.

The next morning you woke up with Ray's arms wrapped around your waist. Last night was a blur, no idea where that night of lust came from.

"Raymond, are you awake?" You ask your husband, running your fingers up his arms.

"I am now gorgeous, is everything okay?"

"Where did last night come from? That was the first time for us" you turn around so that you were facing each other

"I have no idea, but we can't complain"

"You're right" you agreed, kissing his nose.

"I always am"

Authors Note:
Long time no see! I'm back with an imagine with the character I love and who I'm going to miss so much! I hope you enjoyed!
-Ray❤️