81| Christmas shopping (SaraxReader)

It was a couple of weeks before Christmas and you needed to get your Christmas presents sorted. You sat in your car ready to go to the shopping mall. You were about to go when you heard a knock on the passenger side door. You look over to see you girlfriend waving at you. You roll down the window and greet her.

"I was hoping I could come with you" she asks. You smiled and nod your head. She opens the door and climb in, kissing you cheek as she buckled herself in. The journey was quite, but not awkward, you had the radio playing Christmas songs softly in the background.

"Okay, so I need to buy presents for my parents, the legends" you say, getting rid of the silence

"Quick and easy" Sara laughs. You laugh in response nodding your head.

"Quick and easy" you repeat.

You soon got to the shops and let's just say you never want to do that again. Queues lasted forever. Everyone kept bumping into everyone. The things you wanted weren't in. You wanted to scream.

You climbed back into your car, giving up with the shopping. You waited for Sara to come back with all her gifts as she went off without you. You were busy minding your own business when Sara opened the door. Her hand grabbed yours.

"It's okay baby" she says "we can share the presents, they'll love it" she finishes, kissing your cheek.