43| Jax x reader

It's love at first sight

You walked into the time machine. The waverider, which Captain Hunter called it. You looked in awe. Everything about this ship is what you dreamt of when you were a little girl. Time travel. You always wanted to go back to the time of the French Revolution, the Roaring 20's, the time of the Cold War. You don't know why but these eras interested you.

You came onto the bridge with everyone else as you all started to talk about how you were getting Vandal Savage. Soon enough you were sat in your seats waiting to head back in time.

"Woah, were am I?" The Young Male said, better known as Jefferson Jackson. You looked at him the way you did with the ship. You didn't know why but you found everything about him attractive, even though he has just woken up from being roofied.

~Time skip~

Weeks passed and you started to become better friends with Jax, always hanging out because you were both the youngest of the ship. You were sat in your room watching Netflix when you knew you had to ask him a question.

"Do you believe in love at first sight?" You asked randomly. He laughed at little and looked at you and to your surprise, he nods his head.

"Yeah, I do. Do you?" He asks, making sure his next move was the right thing to do. You nod your head. This is when he made his move. He leant in and kissed you slowly. You pull away with a smile on your face.

"I knew it. It is real" you whisper to yourself as you go into cuddling Jax as you continue to watch Netflix together.