48| Ray x reader

Father in 2016
(Based from the episode 'Progeny' so it's back in 2016)

You sat in your room reading your book when Ray pottered in with a worried and guilty look on his face. He lay down on his side of the bed and sighed loudly. You placed your book on the bedside table and looked at your boyfriend.

"Okay, what's wrong?" You ask him, crossing your arms. He shakes his head and rubs his forehead.

"It's nothing shorty" he replies. He turns over so he isn't facing you. You roll your eyes and continue to read your book. You soon finish your book and you get up from the bed and start to head to the library to choose another book when Ray suddenly spoke.

"Shorty, if I tell you something promise you won't hate me" he speaks. You turn to face him and sit down in front of him seeing as he is now sat up.

"I will never hate you baby" you reply, grabbing hold of his hands, rubbing the back of his hand with your thumbs.

"I may be a father to a child of someone who ghosted me back in 2016" he confesses. You pull your hands away from his and rub your temples.

"Okay erm..." you start

"I knew you would hate me" he interrupts, you shake your head making sure he knows you don't.

"Like I said I would never hate you, I just don't know what to think" you reply. You saw Ray had tears forming in his eyes and you brought him into a hug. "Please don't" you say, your voice cracking because you're also getting upset.

*a few hours later*

You and Ray rushed towards the head office of his evil bots. Ray sat in the chair and started working his magic when a woman walked in with her gun. You held your hands up and stepped closer to Ray.

"Where did you get your suit?" She asked Ray, gun pointing at him.

"This May be a shock but I'm your Great Great Great Great Grandfather. You have a statue of me in the hall" Ray explains. You place your hands down to your sides and your mouth opened a little.

"Wait, you're telling me your Sydney Palmer?" She asks. You and Ray look at each other in sync and back at the woman

"Of course, Sydney went to work for Felicity and stole my suit ideas. It's got Sydney's name written all over it" Ray moans.

"We need your help disabling the robots" you tell her

"But why would I help you?" She asks, gun pointing at you.

"Because I know" you start, looking at your boyfriend "if you have a drop of Palmer blood in your body you will do what's in your heart" you finish, grabbing your boyfriends hand. The woman looks at you and nods her head.

Authors Note

This is so shit, I'm so sorry I've just been so busy, I've had writers block and I wanted to give you an imagine so yeah, sorry.