111| Rip Hunter imagine

Requested by superfan35

You were walking through the busy streets of London with Rip hands linked together, swinging gently with the wind. The team were finally allowed a break from all the kicking ass to finally see their families again. You thought about seeing your brother but you decided that you and Rip needed some time together.

"I'm so happy you decided to spend time with me, my love" Rip randomly states, breaking the silence between you two.

"Well we haven't spent any alone time since we first got together" you reply, squeezing his hand a little.

"Well, that's true" he replies, opening the door to your destination. A small cafe. You found a table in the corner of the room and sat opposite Rip. You were looking through the menu when one of the waiters turned up.

"What can I get you?" He asks, looking at you with a smile

"Can I have a cheese panini please. Oh and a glass of iced tea" You reply, handing the waiter to the man. He takes the menu but not without touching your hand. You pull away and scratch your cheek.

"Can I have the same please" Rip asks but the waiter didn't take notice because he was too busy looking at you. You coughed a little

"Did you hear that?" You asked him, he nodded his head and wrote it on his notepad before walking away.

"Well like was weird" you laugh nervously, tucking a piece of hair behind your ear.

"I didn't like the way he was looking at you" Rip confesses, taking your hand.

"Are you jealous Rip?"

"No, of course not" he lies. You rub the back of his hand.

"Oh baby, I love you and no one else" you comfort him. The waiter returns with your drinks to notice you holding hands with Rip.

"Oh, I-I'm sorry about before" he apologises, handing you the teas.

"It's fine" Rip replies, the man nodded his head and left without another word. You smile at your boyfriend, pulling his hand up to your mouth, kissing it gently.

"I love you Captain Rip Hunter"

"I love you too Miss Y/N Y/L/N"

short and sweet, hope you enjoyed it sis😚
and go give her a follow guys superfan35