27| Ray x reader

We fell in love

You closed your eyes, not wanting to process what is in this small apartment where you and Ray have been designated to stay during this mission. You open your eyes again to see only one bed.

"Y/N, there is only one bed..." Ray states.

"Well, no shit Sherlock. What are we going to do?" You ask him crossing your arms.

"I'll sleep on the sofa" he says. You nod your head in agreement to his idea. The thing is, the mission involved you and Ray pretending to be a couple and for as long as you can remember you've always had those feelings for the billionaire.

"Just tell him Y/N" you hear Sara's voice through the coms. She put you in this mission so you could actually tell the optimist about our feelings for him.

"Whatever you say Captain" You scowl back, turning off your coms afterwards.

"Ray, you don't need to sleep on the sofa" you blurt out. Ray stops in his tracks and turns to look at you.

"Why not?" He asks, moving closer towards you.

You didn't want to say anything so you just connected your lips to his to answer his question. And to answer yours he kissed back, running his hands through your hair. You pull away to catch your breath.

"I've wanted that to happen for such a long time" he confirms making you smile

"Me too" you respond "so this is why you don't need to sleep on the sofa" you finish. Ray smirks and kisses you again but this time more passionately leading into something that used to only happen in your dreams.