64| Constantine x reader

Requested by SamanthaWritesStuff
SPOILERS FOR S4E2 'WITCH HUNT'

You sat in the office area listening to Sara go on about the mythical creatures that you are going to have to defeat.

"What about Constantine?" You ask, crossing your arms, smiling at the thought of him being here on the ship permanently.

"John said he didn't want to-" Sara starts to say when she got interrupted by his infamous British accent.

"I've changed my mind love, but I'm not part of any team and I'm not being called a legend" Constantine says, dropping his suitcase onto the ground. He looks over towards you and then over to Sara, you thought he didn't like you like that and it was Sara who he liked but he didn't like Sara Is was you but either of you wouldn't admit it to each other.

"A fugitive in Salem" Zari says looking at the monitor.

"Lets get out Puritan puriton" Sara jokes, causing no one to laugh. "I took it a step too far didn't I?" Sara asks. You all nod your head as she puts her head in her hands in embarrassment.

"It's all right love, we all do it" John admits, touching her shoulder. You cross your arms and faced the floor. You started to walk out of the room when you noticed someone's feet was getting closer too you, you stopped and looked up to see John's faces inches from yours. You felt yourself slowly lean in, eager for his lips to touch yours but you quickly pull away, apologising as you walked out. John's eyes lingered in where you once stood and wished he moved a little bit quicker.

You, Sara, Ray and Zari all head to Salem to see what was going on. It was the usual puritans thinking a woman was a witch because she was doing something which they didn't understand. It all seemed normal when a flock of crows went and attacked many of the males.

"My god she is a witch" Zari whispers. You look at her with confusion. You all started to head back to the shop ready to talk to the rest of the team, Mick and John, about the plan.

"Last one to the ship is a rotten egg" Ray says, his inner 5 year old coming out.

"Your on" you say. You both start to run, you were winning when suddenly your foot got stuck in between two rocks and you fell over hurting your ankle at the same time.

"Ah fuck" you shout, cradling your ankle. Ray comes to you and picks you up bridal style.

"I'll take you to Gideon" he says.

You soon get back to the ship and Ray takes you too the med bay. Gideon diagnosed you with a twisted ankle and it'll heal in a couple of days.

You were sat in the med bay minding your own business when John walks in.

"Sara told me what happened, how are you holding up love?" He asks, touching his arm as he sat next to you.

"I'm doing okay, just uncomfortable in this chair. I wanna go lie in bed" you admit, shifting around to get comfortable. You soon felt his arms lift you off the chair and he carried you to your room.

"Y/N, I have to admit something" he says on your journey there

"What is it John?" You ask, looking up at him and examining all of his features.

"I like you, like a lot a lot. Have done since I first met you love" he confesses. You open your eyes in shock and your cheeks start to flush red.

"Are you serious? I thought, I thought it was Sara that you liked" you say. He shakes his head. "Well, I should admit that I like you too" you say as soon as you reached your room.

He places you down carefully onto your bed. Before he could move away you pulled him down by his shirt so your lips touched and oh my god he was a fantastic kisser. His legs were either side of you and you started to take off his tie and shirt.

"But what about your ankle?" He asks, pulling away from your lips.

"Oh it's just my ankle, it'll be fine" you say, sitting up and connecting your lips again.

Authors note:

Actually considering involving John and Ava as regulars in this book, what do you think? I'm actually really happy with how this imagine turned out, I hope you liked it!

-Ray❤️