53| Nate x reader

"We can't do that here"

You place down your book and smile, you finally finished your book. Yes, it was a book you started yesterday but it's always an accomplishment to finish a book. You place the book on the shelf and look for a new book. You climb up some stairs to get to the top shelves. You scan through the shelf, leaning far off the step, finally picking a book. However, you lost your footing and fell from the steps. You were ready for your body to hit the floor but that didn't happen, someone caught you. You look to see your saviour was your boyfriend.

"Thanks Nate, you're my hero" you say as he places you down, your feet hitting the floor.

"That's all I want to be in life" He replies, keeping his hands on your waist. You pull a cringed face and laugh.

"Baby, that was super cringe" you reply, placing your arms on his shoulders. You lean in and kiss him. He deepens the kiss by pulling you closer to him. You jump up and wrap your legs around his waist as he pushes you gently to the wall. You pull away and smirk,

"Babe, we can't do that here" you whisper. He smirks as he carried you to your shared room. He placed you down on your bed and smiled are your beauty.

"God, I love you" he confessed as he lay over you, kissing your neck.

"I love you too" you reply, playing with the hem of his shirt. You felt him smile against your neck and pulls away. He takes his top of and you smirk, biting your lip.

"You like what you see?" He asks. You nod your head. You sit up and attach your lips to his, leading to an eventful night.