134| Ray x reader

SPOILERS FOR CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS

IN THIS IMAGINE YOU ARE OLIVER QUEEN'S SISTER

You were sat in the Green Arrows headquarters, waiting for your brother and the others to return back from their mission of saving the multiverse. They were taking a while, they messaged you saying they would be back by 2pm but it was now 3. Suddenly, making you jump out of yout=r seat, the elevator doors opened greeting you with the sad faces of your friends and no Oliver. Ray walked up to you and took you into his arms muttering sorry over and over again.

"Ray, why are you saying sorry?" you ask him, pulling yourself away from him so you were looking face to face. He dropped his head as he knew tears were forming in his eyes, you looked around the room to see if anyone would answer but nothing.

"Where is Olly? Why is Ray saying sorry?" you ask sternly, close to a shout.

"He's gone Y/N" Sara finally answers,

"What do you mean, gone?"

"He died. He died saving the multiverse" she explained. You shook your head, sitting back down. Tear were now forming in your eyes, he can't be gone. Soon the tears started and they wouldn't stop so you decided to leave. Ray followed you as he knew you needed comfort. While in the elevator he held onto you and didn't let you go.

"I just can't believe he's gone" you said, once you were given your coffee by the barista in Jitters. You didn't say a work before then, you needed to take it all in. You had to accept the fact that you have a future with no Oliver in it anymore.

"I know, but he sacrificed himself so that you could live your life, so that we could all live our lives" Ray answered carefully, not wanting to set you off again. You nod your head, agreeing with him.

"It's just going to be difficult to accept it at the moment. I have nothing here now, I don't know-"

"Join us on the legends ship" Ray interrupts, a big smile on his face

"What?"

"Join me- I mean the Legends on the waverider, you would be an important member of the team" he explained, that smile still on his face. A small smile formed on you face as you nodded your head.

"I-I would love that Ray. Thank you, but are you sure Sara and the rest of the team would be okay with it?" you ask, biting your lip. He nods his head, resulting in your smile to grow a little bit more. "Okay, great, that's brilliant. Thanks Ray" you finish before drinking some of your coffee.

You packed your bag with the essentials you would need. You said goodbye to everyone and met Ray and Sara at Jitters.

"You ready to leave normal life?" Sara asks. You nod your head, excited for your new future with the Legends. Sara walked ahead while you and Ray walked together.

"I know it going to take a while for you to get back to normal, trust me I've been there but the team is always going to be here for you. I'm always going to be here for you" Ray told you, a soft smile on his face. You took him into your arms, giving him a long hug. He didn't resist, his arms wrapped around yours, you two would have stayed in that in position if Sara didn't shout at you telling you to get a move on.

"Thank you Ray, really" you say, getting out of the hug then grabbing his hand, walking towards the next chapter of your life.