29| Rip x reader

That Rory guy is great

It was a Sunday afternoon and you were bored as hell. There was no mission. No one was in need of saving so the rest of the team were doing their own things. You were sat on your bed looking through your Instagram feed, with Rip lying next to you reading his book.

You were scrolling through your feed when you saw a picture to do with your favourite era from your favourite tv show, the 11th era from Doctor Who. The 11th Doctor was your favourite Doctor from this tv show, he was funny, witty, clever but also dark and mysterious. Plus, that Rory character took your eye a bit.

"Hey babe, I've got something we can do" you state, your boyfriend looks up from his book and smiles at you.

"And what's that princess?" He asks, placing his book on the bedside table.

"Let's watch Doctor Who!" You smile, he laughs and nods his head. He knows how much you love doctor who and he doesn't want to risk getting you upset. At first, Rip didn't enjoy Doctor Who but after watching it for the hundredth time he actually started to enjoy it.

You grabbed the controller and put on Netflix. You went to your recently watched to see Doctor Who are the very beginning. You clicked on the most recent episode you were one and it was on The Eleventh Hour, the first episode with the Eleventh Doctor.

"Isn't the 11th Doctor just so fine" you explain to Rip as you snuggled into his side. He chuckles.

"Thanks Y/N" you replies, in an offensive tone.

"But that Rory character that looks strangely like you looks even better" you whisper in his ear, kissing his neck.

"Y/N, you're too cute" he replied, kissing your forehead. You snuggled into his side again and watched the television.