127| Baby series - Ava Sharpe

You tell them you can adopt

You were sorting through the letters that were resting on your table. Time bureau after time bureau, you start to feel sorry for Ava to go through this every day. As you continued to sort through them on letter stood out to you. A government one but it wasn't to do with the time bureau, it's to do with adoption. You open it up and read it slowly, your heart pounding with nerves. A smile soon formed on your face, you could adopt. After months and months of trying, you could officially adopt. You couldn't wait until Ava came home, you had to tell her now. You phone Ava and after four rings she answers.

"Y/N, how can I help?" She asks

"It's come through. We can adopt!" You shout excitedly down the phone.

"Really?! Oh my goodness, that's amazing!" She replies

"I can't wait to start this family with you Y/N" Ava says

"And I can't wait also!"

Names

You adopt a little girl and name her Daisy J. Sharpe

Visual

They hold your child for the first time

You walked into the time bureau to visit Ava. You were planning to collect your daughter together but something came up at the time bureau which Ava had to go to. You walked into her office to see her head in her hands.

"Hey Ava" you greet quietly. She lifted her head and a smile came into her face,

"Our little Daisy is here?" She asks, standing up to see you.

"She is" you say, handing her your daughter. While she held her in her arms you knew that this was the right thing for you to do. This is what your life was leading you up to.

"She's gorgeous" Ava says, looking at her daughter, "she's perfect" she adds, kissing her cheek.

"She really is"