88| Constantine x reader

Requested by @nikkipond815

Your pressed your time coreare and a portal opened up to Johns apartment. You look around to see if anyone was around, you took a sigh of relief when you noticed no one was and you walked through the portal. You and John have secretly in a relationship since you first met him back in 2017 and it's been a secret from the rest of the team. You truly loved John, more than you ever loved anyone, you believed he was the one for you, he made you happy and safe, yes you had your arguments but don't all couples. The portal closed behind you and you soon felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist.

"I've missed you baby" the British accent says, kissing your neck.

"John, we only saw each other this morning" You reply, tilting you head sideways to give him for neck space to kiss. He pulled away leaving a hickey in its place.

"I know, I've just really missed you" he replies, spinning you around so you're facing him. You smile at him and he kisses you passionately. You pull yourself closer to him deepening the kiss. John pulls out of the kiss and observes you facial features. The way y/e/c eyes glisten when the sunlight hits them and the way you pout due to him stopping this kiss. He laughs at your face and brings you back into a kiss but again he pulls away but a scared expression on his face.

"John, John baby are you okay?" You ask, placing your hands on either side of his face. He steps away from your grasp and wipes a rouge tear from his face.

"Y/n I just saw something. Something horrible and it's all because I me. I can't be with you anymore y/n, I'm sorry" he says walking away. You stood there in shock. One minute ago he was ready to fuck you until you couldn't walk but now he has left you with no explanation.

You brought back the portal and walked back onto the waverider. Tears streaming down your face. You walked down the corridor, your vision blurry because of the tears, when you heard someone call out your name. It was Nate. All you could do was hug him, tears falling down your face. He asked you what was wrong but you couldn't tell him, you and John promised each other that you would tell no one and you couldn't break that promise even though you are no longer a thing.

~two months later~

You sat on the steps that led into the parlour, Nate's arms wrapped around your waist. Ever since John dumped you, you got a lot closer with Nate and soon enough the asked you to be his girlfriend. Of course you said yes because you did feel like you loved him but deep down you still loved John, you truly loved him.

"I have a guest" Sara shouts walking towards you all.

"I wonder who it's going to be" Nate whispers into your ear, causing you to nod your head. You looked towards Sara to see John stood next to her, a smile on his face. He looked around the room and his green eyes soon landed on you, you saw them flick down to see Nate's arms wrapped around your waste and his smile dropped from his face. You moved closer to Nate and his grip tightened around your waist. You avoided John's gaze because you knew if you looked into those gorgeous eyes of his you would fall back into his arms.

"John, it's great to see you again" Nate greets, "isn't it Y/N" he adds. You murder a response nodding your head.

"Let's just defeat this demon" Sara says, following John's gaze because he was still staring at you and Nate. John coughs and nods his head, moving his gaze back to Sara.

"Let's send this motherfucker back to hell" he says, clapping his hands. You rubbed Nate's arms as comfort for yourself. Everyone leaves the room to get ready except for yourself and Nate.

"Y/N, is everything okay?" Nate asks you, encouraging you to spin around. You turn to face him and smile, nodding your head.

"Everything is fine baby. I just want this mission to get over with" you reply. Nate tilts his head, not believing what you said. "Nate, baby, I'm telling the truth" you add, placing your hands on his cheek "I promise" you add. He smiles and nods his head.

"Okay, let's get ready to kick this demons ass" he says, pulling you from the step. You laugh and nod your head following him out of the bridge.

You were busy sorting yourself out when your heard that British voice that you fell in love with.

"So, you and pretty boy hey?" He asked. You smiled and nodded your head, looking into his eyes. You took a gulp and ran your hands through you hair, trying not to do anything to him right now.

"He's a great boyfriend. I love him" you reply. John winced at that final part because he always thought you loved him.

"I'm surprised you've moved in y/n" John says. You scoff and roll your eyes.

"John, I'm not going to keep on loving you. You left me John with no explanation. Nate was there for me in the roughest times and I started to fall in love with him and his kindness so you could just do everyone a favour and fuck off once this mission was over" you replied, you stormed out of the room believing you saw a tear on John's face.

After the mission you all sat in the bridge, you on Nate's knee while he sat on the chair in the parlour.

"Guys, John's not staying so we have to think of a way to defeat these demons ourselves" Sara explains. A smile formed on you face when you knew John was gone but that soon dropped when you heard his voice.

"About that love" He says, you groan and tip your head back onto Nate's shoulder, he kisses your cheek relaxing you. "Don't Let John get to you" you whisper to yourself

~weeks after that mission~
(Cuz I'm too lazy to write)

"Wait, you're telling me you're leaving this shop to work at the time bearau?" You asks your boyfriend. He nods his head, taking a hold of your hands. You shake your head and pull away.

"Y/n, please" he begs. You shake your head

"I can't Nate, I'm sorry" you say, walking away from him, opening up the portal to go back to the waverider. You were sick and tired of guys you loved leaving you, yes you left Nate but that's because he decided to officially work at the time bearau. You tried to keep your relationship going but you struggled because he was never on the ship and you never got to spend any time together. You walked into the medbay to see John no longer laying unconscious in his seat but, however, standing up in front of you.

"John, you're better?" You asked, a smile on your face. He mirrored your smile and nodded his head. You brought him into a hug. Oh how you missed his hugs.

"But your not okay" he says, pulling you away from his so he could see your face better. Your mascara running down your face because you did start to fall in love with Nate and you did want to be with him.

"I'm not okay because I'm tired of having me feelings hurt" you explain. John rubs your back.

"Y/N, I left you that day a couple of moths ago to protect you. I'm sorry I didn't explain it to you but now I know what I did wrong and I'm so sorry. Please can you forgive me?" He asks, bringing your face so your eyes at looking at each other's. You tried to say no but you couldn't. You loved him too much and you truly wanted to forgive him ever since he joined the team.

"I forgive you John but if you ever hurt me like that again I won't forgive you in the future" you reply, finishing off with kissing him gently.

Authors note;
The timeline is all over the place but hey, it's a tv show based on time. I kinda like this but I kinda don't, oh well 

Hope you all enjoyed it
-Ray❤️