75| Constantine x reader

Was that your first kiss?

You stood in the bridge, waiting for the mission debrief of Sara. You were sat on the steps in your own little day dream when Constantine sat down next to you.

"What's up partner?" He asks, you look to him with your eyes wide open.

"You what?" You ask, John smiles,

"Sara already told me the plan, you and I are pretending to be married to get close to the werewolf" he explains. You roll your eyes and groan.

"Seriously?"

"Yes love"

Sara walks in and explains the mission again helping you understand that that John was actually right.

"Mr and Mrs Parker, go get ready to move into your new house" Sara commands. You sigh while standing up and head towards the fabricator room.

You and John soon got to the house right next door to the werewolf that you were going to send back to hell. You were finishing unpack your stuff when you heard a knock on your door. You both walk towards the door and John puts his arm around your waist, you internally groan but smile on the outside as you open the door to see your werewolf neighbour stood in front of you.

"Hello!" He greets "I'm Frank, I live next door, I wanted to greet the newlyweds into our community" he smiles, looking at you two suspiciously.

"Well, that's very kind of you Frank" John replies, squeezing your hip and moving you closer towards him, placing his hand on the other side of your body. You look up to John and give him a nice smile as well as a death glare which Frank noticed.

"Are you two actually a couple?" He asks, you look back towards him

"Of course we are dear, we love each other dearly" you lie, trying so hard to make it sound believable.

"Prove it. Kiss each other" he commands like he was a pro at understanding if people were couples or not. You turn to face John and roll your eyes but deep down you were excited for this. John places his hands gently on your waist and pulls you close to him. You connected your lips, you put your hands at the back of his head and gently push your faces closer together. A cough from Frank interrupted your kiss. You pull away from Constantine to see he had a shocked expression on his face and all you could do was smirk.

"That enough proof for you?" You ask Frank, turning to face him. He nods his head and quietly leaves as you shut the door.

"Constantine was that your first kiss?" You ask, giggling at his expression.

"Of course it wasn't, I was just shocked that it happened like that between us" he replied, coughing and straightening his tie. You walk up closer towards John and take your mouth to his ear,

"Oh I've got more than that baby" you whisper, kissing underneath his ear. You pull away and smile, walking into the kitchen to prepare some lunch.