119| Wedding series - Zari Tomaz

She proposes

You were sat in the kitchen, waiting for Zari to come with your dinner. You are the one that usually cooks dinner but she insisted on doing it tonight. She told you that she was making pizza and you were going to have some champagne.

"Is it a special occasion?" You ask, taking a sip of the bubbles.

"Not yet" she whispers to herself, cutting the pizza. As she was doing so she placed the ring on top of the pizza, on a small stand of course so it didn't get ruined. She places it in front of you and sits opposite. Once you realised the ring, your jaw dropped.

"Zari, what's this?" You ask, picking up the ring.

"Its an engagement ring" she replies, taking a bite of her pizza.

"And, why is it here?"

"I was wondering if you'd marry me". A few tears ran down your cheeks as you nodded your head.

"Yes! Zari! I would love to marry you!"

Engagement ring

The others find out

The others find out

You wipe the tears from your face and continue to eat your pizza when Mick wandered in, ready to make himself a sandwich,

"What's wrong with you Y/N?" Mick grumbles, seeing your tears.

"I've just asked her to marry me and she said yes!" Zari answers for you, as you were still star struck.

"Oh well, I'm happy for you guys" Mick tells you, hitting your back. You smile at your friend,

"Thank you Mick"

Everyone else soon found out due to Mick not keeping his mouth shut.

Your outfit

Dress:

Shoes:

Shoes: