26| Nate x reader

I'm not ill Nathaniel

You woke up to your head pounding and a sore throat. You moaned in pain, accidentally waking up your boyfriend. Nate sat up, worried because of the state you were in.

"Y/N, you're burning" he says, placing the back of his hand on your forehead.

"I'm fine Nate" you reply, getting up out of bed and losing your balance a little. Nate placed his hands on your lower back, helping you keep your balance. You smile at your boyfriend and head to the kitchen to get some pain killers and some breakfast.

"Mission debrief in 5 minutes" Sara says down the coms, making your head hurt even more. You finish off your breakfast and slowly make your way to the bridge.

"Y/N, are you sure your well enough to do the mission" your boyfriend asked you after the mission debrief. You nod your head and kiss him on the cheek.

The mission didn't go exactly to plan and you were all busy fighting the bad guys. You tried your hardest but your punches were sloppy and you kept losing your balance. This is when Nate decided enough was enough and he was worried that you would get killed. He swiftly picked you up from behind and carried you back to the waverider bridal style.

"Nathaniel, put me down this instance. I am fine!" You shout, hitting your boyfriends chest. He laughs a little but shakes his head.

"You are ill and Sara agrees that you should rest!" He replies. You soon get back to the waverider and Nate takes you to your shared bedroom. He gently placed you on the bed.

"Are you wanting to change into something more comfortable?" He asks you as you stayed in your huff. You climb off the bed and changed into your pyjama shorts and vest. You then did what your boyfriend commanded you to do and climbed back into bed.

"Please stay with me Nathaniel. I don't like being alone when I'm ill" you softly say. He looks at you and smiles sympathetically. He nods his head and climbs into bed after changing into his pjyamas. He wraps his arms around your waist and you rest your head on his chest, happy that you have him as your boyfriend.