80| snowball fight (Leonardxreader)

Finally snow. It's been years since it last snowed on Christmas Day so this year was the lucky one. You opened your curtains to see the pure, white snow covering up your usual dull view. A smile grew on your face as you realised the snow was there.

"Lenny!" You shout.

"What?" He shouts back

"Come here!" You command, wanting to show him the snow. You heard him walk down the stairs and into the room you were in

"What?" He asks

"There is snow!" You screamed, jumping up and down.

"Oh my god. Do you know what that means?" He asks

"SNOWBALL FIGHT" You shout. You run outside, putting your wellie boots on before. You started to gather snow and put it in the form of a ball. You then throw it towards your husband. As soon as the cold ice landed on his bare skin, he screamed like a little girl.

"Lenny, that scream" you said in between your laughter. He looks towards you and smirks.

"I'm going to get you for that" He blackmails. You shake your head, stepping back. He steps forward, grabbing the snow. As you step back you loose your footing, falling into the cold snow. Leonard hovers above you and smirks. He throws the snow into your face. You scream loudly and giggle.

"Leonard!" You shout, moving away from him.

After a half an hour of playing in the snow Leonard and yourself walk back into your warm house. You make yourself a nice cup of hot chocolate and sit in front of the fire in each other grasps.

Best Christmas Ever.