Chapter Fourteen

"Where have you been?" A voice asked, blocking the teens path to her room. Scoffing she pushed past him.
"Out. Who are you, my dad?" She asked, pausing when she remembered who her dad was. Not correcting her mistake and simply scoffing she continued, about to shut the door, when Tony placed his foot in the crack, stopping it from shutting.
"I'm letting you live here kid. If I ask where you were you better tell me. I've ignored it the last four times when you've snuck off." He stated, making her glare at him. He never saw her so annoyed.
"Well, maybe you shouldn't let me live here." She sassed back, trying to shut the door. He didn't budge his foot.
"You've been acting different, Natasha said you've been less talkative at training." He said, trying to get her to spill.
"Yeah, well, teenagers ya know." She said sarcastically, giving his foot one hard kick as she slammed he door shut. She moved to her bed and sat down, head in hands.
Tony walked in, being she didn't lock the door.

Sitting next to her he tried his best to be a good role model.
"Hey, you know it's not your fault, right? What happened to your grandmother was-"
"What do you know!?" She yelled, standing up and slapping his hand off her shoulder.
"All you do is play by the rules, exactly what you did with the other avengers! And now your doing the same to find my father! News flash! That's not going to work with a criminal like him! How do you think Captain America defeated you? Or how you got away from those terrorists all those years ago...." She said, tears streaming down her face. She just wanted to be alone.
"You didn't play by the damn rules. And now, all of a sudden, you decide to. You push away your closest friends and try to pick new ones up like me and Peter. And trust me, your just going to do the same to us." She hissed, pacing her room. He sat stunned for a moment before standing up too.
"Now wait a minute young lady, how do you even know about Peter!?" He asked in a hushed tone, like people were listening. She smiled sarcastically.
"Oh, now do you want to know? I broke the damn rules and found out." She said giving him a mocking laugh. He clenched his fists.

"I could put you in jail right now, where you would be if it wasn't for me and my rules." He said, trying with all his might to keep himself in control. She glared at him, her face getting redder in anger.
"Is that a threat?"
"Maybe."

They had a stand off, face to face in the girls room. She was so close to absolutely loosing it on him.
"Get out." She said pointing to the door. He glared back challenging.
"No you get out, if you don't remember your in my house." He said, making her growl under her breath.
"So be it."

Next thing Tony knew he was pushed out if he room by a vine. She shut the door, most likely locking it this time.
"Crap!" He hissed as he banged on the door.
"Open up goddamnit! I didn't mean it!" He yelled, trying to kick the door down. Natasha came running down the hall.
"What's the yelling about?" She asked panicked. He pointed to the door.
"We had a bit of a disagreement, now help me open this door." He said, Natasha nodding. In one calculated motion she kicked the door down, it falling with a loud bang.
They stood stunned at the sight. Her room was ripped apart, the pictures torn off her walls, her closet ran sacked, her draws left wide open (completely empty).
"Sir, she escaped from the window." Friday said, making him run to the opened window. Looking down, he stood with his mouth hanging open.
They were on the twenty third floor. Natasha was just as shocked.
"Just how damn powerful is this girl?" He asked her, she shrugged, looking down as well.
"More then she ever let on."

___________________

She literally had no where to go. They were sure to be checking Peters house, after she mentioned him. And she didn't want to get him involved either. She had made him do enough.
But she had to do something. So quickly making her way to his window she decided to leave a note, seeing his sleeping figure inside. Standing on the window sill she sighed, watching him sleep. He was so sweet and innocent, Why was he involved in such a cut throat world. Sighing, she walked over to his computer (something he was sure to check). After doing her business she walked over to him, bending down and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Moving away with a blush she looked down.
"Sorry." She whispered, moving to the open window and jumping out, swinging almost like Tarzan on the vines she created. Maybe she did have a place to go, that is if she could find him...

______________________

Peter woke up the next morning, completely excited. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. He had came up with a plan over night, and was excited to tell the pretty girl. It was no surprise to anyone he found her absolutely fascinating. She somehow broke all expectations he had for her (in a good way). He smiled as he made his way to his computer, to email her on the fake emails they made. It was one way to ensure Tony didn't find out. When he sat on his chair he was met with a note, written out on a napkin and kept in place by ivy. He smiled, knowing it was from (Name). The vines had small white flowers shooting out of it. Looking at the note he frowned, her familiar chicken scratch on it.

Dear Peter Parker,
I'm so sorry I got you into this mess, and as an apology, I'm getting you out of it. From now on you, Tony, and Ned won't have to worry about me. I'm leaving. Forget whatever plans we made.
Just know, that no matter what stupid things Tony tells you, you were an amazing friend. You were willing to do more for me then anyone would, trusting me even when my best friend wouldn't. So live your life, make other friends, and don't let this lifestyle we were thrown into be the death of you (literally and metaphorically). Thanks Parker, I owe you one. And sorry, I know I'm a nutcase.

Love, (Name) (Last Name) <3