Chapter Sixteen

The man before her looked nothing like the picture. Sure, he had her (color) eyes, but everything else was different. His hair was all a frosted gray and when he stood he was using a cane.
"(Name). My child." He spoke softly, walking up to her. She backed away, unsure of his intentions.
"Your home." He said smiling. She awkwardly smiled back, Jake standing behind her.
"We have much to talk about."

He dismissed Jake quickly, simply waving his hand. The boy scampered out of the room quickly. Although she wasn't exactly fond of the boy, she rather have him in there then be alone with this monster.

"You're finally home." He said quietly, putting a hand on her cheek. She put her whole being into not cringing.
"I have so many plans for you." He stated, backing away and sitting at his desk.
"You look like your mother," He said making her heart clench.
"Hopefully you'll be as easy to control as she was too. Not as stubborn as your grandmother. I'm glad I got rid of her. She was keeping you from me." He explained, making her face pale.
"What..."
"Now, now." He said when he saw her face contort. She was shocked. So it had been him who caused her grandmothers sudden death.
"Your a monster." She hissed, standing and going at him. He looked bored into her eyes as he pulled something out from under his desk. As quick as she could blink he tased her, her body loudly falling to the floor.
"You see," He said walking up to her. She couldn't move as he stood over her,
"This world has too many hero's. What it needs is a monster."
She spat at him as her vision tunneled in, leaving her in darkness.

_______________________

When she woke up she was in full defense mode, jumping up and gasping for air.
"There, there." A soothing voice said, patting her head with a damp towel. She instantly calmed against her will.
"It's alright, you'll be fine." The girl said, smiling and dabbing the towel on her forehead.
"W-what, who-"
"I'm Patty." She said, her hair nearly blinding her. She had pale skin and blonde hair. It was so blonde it was almost white. Her eyes shined a bright blue.
"I'm healing you, you'll be ok." She said as she continued to wipe her head. She continued to calm, yet it seemed unnatural.
"I can heal people," She said, as if reading her thoughts. (Name) nodded, watching the girl. She looked like an angel.
"Your father gave you quiet the tase, didn't he? You hit your head quite hard, but I healed you up like new." She said sweetly, her voice quiet and calm. (Name) sat up,
"Why are you helping me?" She asked, seeing she was in her room. Patty placed the towel down and rung her hands in her lap.
"Did he explain anything to you?" She asked, making the other girl shake her head. Patty seemed no older then eleven or twelve.
"Your father gave us these amazing abilities, just like yours. Although you are much more powerful then us. We are the failures that didn't match your power, children he saved. Is failures work for him. You however are the most powerful. Erwin coming in a close second. When he realized he couldn't replicate your power he sought to find you. And he has." She explained, picking herself up off her knees.
"I should be going now." She said as she began to walk out. (Name) was baffled. Saved? Failures? Just how many children were there?
"Wait!" She called out, making Patty stop and turn.
"Whose Erwin?" She asked, making Patty tilt her head.
"Why he's your brother." She stated as she began to walk out.
Brother?!

______________________

"Tony!" Peter yelled, running into the building. He was in his suit, the letter clasped in his hand. Tony was sitting at the bar, a drink in his hand.
"Look-" He panted, shoving the letter at him. It had been several hours, and after searching he found Tony in a quite little bar.
"What kid?" He asked, slamming the drink onto the table. Peter stepped back.
"Can't you leave me alone. Im a failure, can't keep either of you in check." He spoke sadly, making Peters eyes widen. He wasn't drunk yet, just angry at himself.
"Just look!" He pleaded, shoving the paper back into his face.
He rolled his eyes and took it, his eyes widening when he looked over the words.
"What does this mean 'you won't have to worry about me'?!" He asked, dropping his drink on the table. Peter gave him a look,
"Isn't it obvious! She's going to her father!" He said making Tony hop up.
"No, no, no. We still have no idea where this man is!" He said standing up. He was panicking, and only then did Peter realize how bloodshot his eyes were.
"I'm going to regret doing this." He said turning to Peter.
"But I need your help."