Chapter TwentyFour

Anyone would be surprised when you wake up to a blaring storm outside. When Peter woke up to the wind howling and rain pelting his window. He had fallen asleep at Tony's place again. He closed his eyes, but sleep never came. It was to loud, like a hurricane outside. He sighed deeply and turned on his lamp, only for his eyes to widen.

It was only raining over the tower.

Standing up quickly he scrambled to tug on some sweats that laid on the floor and raced out his door, only to be knocked to his feet seconds later.
Something literally shook the whole tower.
Running back into his room, he threw on his uniform and left again. Something really wasn't right there.

He ran down the halls with a hurried speed. And it only quickened when the sound of Tony's suit going off. Something was wrong.

When of silenced a bit he got worried, running down he found Tony standing in the lobby, his suit pointed at a figure dressed in black. Their hair was pasted to their head because of the rain.
He only froze also when he noticed those (color) eyes and (color) hair. It was her.

Soon enough his trance was broke, when she lifted a hand. The whole lobby desk lifted off the ground, and she didn't look happy.
"Mr.Stark!" Peter yelled, webbing Tony's hand and pulling him away. The desk was harshly thrown at the wall, shattering into small bits.
"(Name)!" Peter yelled, making the girls movements halt for a moment. She clenched her jaw and the ground began shaking. Peter gulped. Who was she?
"(Name)!" Another voice called, and standing at the doorway was Jake.
"Jake! Get away!" Tony yelled, watching the boy walk closer to her. She snapped her head in his direction.
"No-"
Before anyone could react she threw a ball of flames at him, if scorched his arm as he fell, holding it to him.
She turned back to them, running at Peter. He dodged her, wanting anything but to hurt her.
"(Name), stop!" He yelled, making her seemingly angrier. She let out a small growl as she launched at him, oddly propelled by some sort of wind.
He webbed her quickly, and she fell to the floor. She was wrapped, and everyone let out a breath.
That was until the webbing turned to ash.

The room heated as she held her hands in fists. Her hair flew around her face.

She stomped, and the building shook, glass shattering.
"Please, (Name)! If your in there stop this now! I don't want to hurt you!" Tony said, Peter running to check on Jake. He had third degree burns all over his left arm.
"I took care of you! We care about you!" Tony yelled at her, she only narrowed her eyes.
"Hydra cares for me." She answered, her voice scratchy. Tony's breath hitched, as well as Peters.

Hydra.

They instantly became worried, more so when flames literally shot in every direction.
Tony took action, grabbing Peter and Jakes body as he flew out of the building, which erupted into flames.
On his phone he made the AI call Clint, who he doubted would pick up.
Yet he did.
"Tony." Clint stated, startled when he heard the man catching his breath.
"Clint-" He said dodging a human sized ball of flames.
"-you need to get Bucky here! We have an issue with Hydra!" He said panicked. Clint sighed over the phone.
"Can't you just kill whoever it is? Or find a way to knock them out?" He asked briefly, his kids yelling in the background,
"Listen Tony, we still aren't all fine and dandy with each other. What you did was wrong and-"
"It's (Name)!" Tony yelled, Peter trying to swoop her up. He yelled at him to stop. They needed to knock her out.
"Oh." Clint said. He had heard about the famed girl on television.
"I'll get him." He said hanging up. Tony closed his eyes and opened them, about to do something he was going to regret.
He held out his hand, aiming it at the girl who was desperately fighting Peter, the streets in shambles from her wrath.
He let out a breath- and a shot.
It hit her right in the stomach, and she flew into a building, making a hole.
Peter snapped his head at Tony.
"What the hell!" He yelled at him, making Tony almost flinch. He knew Peter had a crush on her, but to get this angry?
"You could of killed her!" He yelled, running and jumping into the hole. Tony heard he crunch if Peter landing on the broken brick.
He walked over, flying in and landing softly. Peter tenderly picked up her head, holding it in his lap and pushing her messy hair out of her face.
"(Name)." He said quietly, as if having seen a long lost relative. She was breathing, but out cold. The girl was much, much thinner and pale. Yet her eyes had burned passion as she fought them. Peter wondered what Tony planned to do with her. But he knew one thing, this time she was going to stay.