Chapter Twentyfive

Peter had to go home at some point, and the deal was sealed when his Aunt called freaking out. When he went home he suffered the wrath of a worried Aunt May.

"Hello," She said giving him a side eye. She was putting a pre made pizza in the oven. He nervously stood in the doorframe, wringing his hands.
"H-hey May." He said, nervous of what she had to say. She turned, leaning on the counter and crossing her arms.
"Why were you late again?" She asked, a scornful look present in her eyes. Peter looked down, recalling the previous events. May must not have watched the news, although she usually did. She was always worried for him lately, but different from before. She was worried he would be killed, but knew he could defend himself need be.
"(Name). She's back." He said softly, yet his voice was horse from yelling earlier. Mays eyes widened, as she went and inspected her nephews face. Worry was always evident, and Peter could swear he saw a gray hair.

"Are you alright, was that commotion you downtown?!" She asked, holding his face in her hands as she turned it side to side.
"It was Hydra... she's basically been brainwashed." He whispered, disbelief written on his face. He gently hit Mays hands away as he slugged and fell to the couch, running his hands down his hair onto his face. May sat next to him, studying his face. She had only seen him look so heart broken once before, when his uncle died.

"Mr. Stark almost killed her! And then he had the nerve to tell me to leave after they locked her up. She's like a caged animal in that cell." He spat, his face creasing as he thought back to Tony.
"Maybe you shouldn't associate yourself with this ordeal. She seems dangerous Pete-"
"No!" He yelled standing, his eyes were watering.
"I wanted her to come back and now she's back but she's changed. I couldn't save her before so I'll save her now. You can't make me stop helping her, because she deserves all the help in the world May! She was- is the sweetest and most genuine person I've ever met! She's made me more happy then I've ever been since Uncle Ben died and Liz left! And if you don't understand that- then- then..." He said loudly loosing his words. He simply let out a frustrated sigh, stomping to his room and slamming the door. He fell to his bed and let out another loud sigh. His head was pounding and his eyes were begging him to sleep.

"Pete..." a soft voice said from the crack in his door. It had been about five minutes.
"I know I've never met this girl, but if she's all you've said she is... then go." She said, her words dying out at the end,
"Then go after her. Do what you need to. Just- please Pete- don't get yourself killed. For me." She pleaded. Her gut felt weird, worry maybe?
She could tell something, she could read Peter like an open book. And unless she was mistaken, he might just be in love with the girl.
She sighed, she shouldn't get her hopes up. She always wondered who Peter would end up with- but with a girl who was brainwashed by a genocidal century old cult? Not what she expected- or wanted. But from what she heard about her, she prayed she was worth it.
Peter didn't respond, but simply relaxed a bit. Closing his eyes, he drifted off to sleep.

"Love you Pete." The woman sighed, placing her hands over her face. She truly did love that boy like a son.

_________________

Tony watched as her eyes opened quickly, she stood and looked around her like a startled deer. She was in a similar cage to the one they trapped Loki in.
She was assessing her surroundings like a trained soldier, and it kind of surprised him. She suddenly turned her head, making eye contact with Tony. He almost fell as he stumbled back. She walked up to the glass, harshly pressing her finger on it so she pointed at him.
"var är jag?" She hissed, her eyes darker and hostile. He huffed and ignored her, not even knowing what she said.

"What did she ask?" He questioned Vision boredom leaking out of his words.
"It was Swedish for 'where am I?' Sir." He responded, as he continued doing the job Tony told him to do earlier.
"Swedish, huh?" He asked, focusing on the panel in front of him. Her heart rate was exceptionally high, her brain working fast, just avoiding over hearting. That was one wrong move away from risking brain damage. How was she even alive?
"Where am I." She repeated in English, demanding.

"I don't know, where are you?" He asked, not looking up. Although his head did snap upstairs the sound of a loud bang.
A huge thorn stuck out of her hand, attempting to crack the glass, though it only sent her flying backwards into the glass. Her back it as she slid down, her vision blurring for a moment.

"Don't mock me." She said sternly, flying back up. He assumed she learned to propel herself with her air.

"Lungo viva Hydra." She mumbled as her head tilted to the side, and like that she was fast asleep, sliding down the glass yet again.