Bonus Chapter: Thirty Two

"You sure about this? I mean what if they hate me?" (Name) said fidgeting in her spot. They stood outside the school building, it leaning threateningly over her. Peter sighed and grabbed her hand.

"It's ok, trust me. They don't hate you." Peter said, giving her hand a squeeze. He smiled love sickly at her, she nervously gazed back at him. She was sure Ned would be fine with her- but seeing Flash and Michelle again?

They walked into the school, her sunglasses covering her eyes, and her hood over her head. Despite the recent events, none of it got out. Except her being adopted by Tony Stark. She was once again the news headlines 'Tony Stark's Daughter?!'. It was tiring, but she learned to live with it.

"Their in here," he said, guiding her behind him. She felt weird being there again.
He opened the doors, the pair walking in.

"Hey Peter, what's it you wanted to show us?" Ned asked, eyeing the stranger in the hood behind him. (Name) shifted feet nervously.

"It's a surprise," he said smiling, Flash scoffing in the background.
"You better hurry it up Parker, I got practice now. This snooze fest isn't important." Flash commented, about to stand and walk away. They all sat in an empty algebra classroom.

"Fine." Peter mumbled, turning to her. She took that as her cue and slowly took down her hood and her sunglasses off. Smiling nervously she weakly waved. Her heart felt like it just ran a marathon.

"Oh my god." Flash said, his face in shock. Michelle, who was silent the whole time, stood up and slowly walked toward the girl. She looked as if she saw a ghost. (Name) looked to the ground, expecting her to do something bad, like get angry and slap her. She had left her best friend for months, and even if it was justified, it must of still stinged for someone to give up on you after one argument.

She stopped in front of her, suddenly pulling the girl into a hug. (Name) froze before hugging her back hesitantly. Michelle's body shook as she cried. She pulled away- her hands on her shoulder as she smiled through the tears.

"Your such an idiot!" She claimed, still smiling,
"I was so scared for you! I had no idea what was going on." She cried, breaking her cool and calm persona. (Name) didn't know what to say.
"I'm sorry." Michelle mumbled, hugging her again quickly.
"It's ok. I'm sorry for leaving you. Things have just been- well- complicated." She said stating the obvious. Michelle nodded, backing away a bit.

Flash was next, hugging her. She hesitantly hugged back, hoping he still didn't harbor any feelings for her.
"Glad to see you. Your more badass then before, which is saying a lot." He said laughing, she laughed back a little. She heard Peter grumble before walking over to them, throwing an arm around her shoulders.

"Oh- wow- you two a thing?" Flash asked awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck.
"Yeah, we've been dating for a month now." Peter stated proudly, squeezing her shoulders. She smiled happily at him.

"How'd you guys meet, last time I check you both barely knew each other?" Michelle asked, happy you were with your crush. (Name) almost forgot that they only knew of the video and her leaving school and getting adopted by Tony Stark (which everyone knew). No one knew of spider man being Peter or her life threatening journey (except for Ned- who knows any exciting event in Peters life ten minutes after it happened).

"I met her from Tony Stark at the internship. We kinda just talked a lot after that." He said as if it was rehearsed. She simply nodded.

"I'm so happy for you guys! It's great to see you (Name) Ned said, jogging over and hugging (name) tightly. She smiled and patted his back.
"Thanks Ned."

_______________________

"(Name) we better hang out again!" Michelle yelled as she walked down the street to catch her bus. (Name) nodded, holding Peters hand as they waited for Tony to pick them up. Tony insisted on it, acting more like an overprotective father everyday. Although he absolutely freaked out when he found out of the two dating, he calmed down after (name) talked to him. And he was happy for them, Peter was the only person he truly trusted to protect her.

"Hey Pete?" She asked quietly, making him turn and look at her.
"Yeah?" He asked, tilting his head slightly.
"Thanks, that really made me feel better." She admitted, hugging him. He smiled and hugged her back, quickly kissing her cheek.
"Anything for you." He stated, cheeks red.

"Anything? Even ice cream later?" She asked, smiling mischievously. He laughed, grabbing her hand and shrugging.
"I mean what I say. Vanilla?" He asked, she nodded enthusiastically.

"You know it."