Book two teaser

(A/n I tried to make this like a trailer, so imagine some badass avengers music in the background)

Infinity war spoilers bc the whole second book is infinity war

************

Have you ever had a secret that felt like it was eating away at your insides. Like you just wanted to blurt it out to someone you loved?

"(Name) (last name), I have some explaining to do." A man said. He wore a red cloak as he floated off the ground. Standing in a defensive position was (Name), there was ash smudged on her cheeks as she mockingly laughed. Her eyes narrowed the (color) hues gleaming furiously.
"Yeah, you do."

Have you ever had to sacrifice your life alongside people you just met?

The teen girl ground her teeth as she let out a battle cry, running full speed ahead. It all went in slow motion as she lunged at Thanos, holding her hand out.

Have you ever loved someone so much you would do anything for them? Even give up everything, including your life?

She held onto Peters hand, her other hand holding onto Tony's. She close her eyes, tightly shutting them. It seemed to narrow in on her eyes as she opened them. It was an understatement to say they literally gleamed with fire.

Have you ever had a promise broken?

Because I have.

They were in Peters room, watching Alien. The two sat side by side.
"Never leave me Pete, promise me that?" She asked him, looking into his eyes. He nodded,
"Of corse. As long as you don't leave me." She quietly chuckled to herself, her secret wanting to come out.
"Trust me Pete. I won't." She said, locking pinkies with him.

Never think you know who you truly are.

Book two coming this summer