Chapter Twentytwo

Note: So I loveeeee writing this, and I've made a decision.
I predict I'll probably be done with this book around July or August. Sooooo that means I may make a sequel for infinity war, staring you and our speete. Will start around summer break (I'm a high school student with WAY too much work with testing coming up) anyways have a good day my favs <3

__________________

They had saved her. She didn't know much about her life before Hydra, but she knew they brought her to a new level. She wasn't whoever she was before. She had a new existence.
Sure, she always felt a bit confused, like her feelings were being repressed. And who knew what were in her daily medicine they gave her. But she went along with it, Hydra was all she knew.

Waking up, she cracked her bones from the stiff twin sized cot they gave her. Her room was plain, the walls a light shade of gray, the floor white tile. All she had was a small bathroom, her dresser full of plain black jumpsuits, her bed and a mirror. Sitting on her dresser was her medicine, which they instructed her to take. After swallowing the big baby blue colored pill she got dressed, heading to eat.

(Name) was Hydras first ever completely successful attempt at completely wiping a humans memories. They were surprised they had achieved it, all her personal memories seemed to be gone, with the exception of academics and basic knowledge. She would be key to their reform.

After eating she trained alone, then brought to the lab. She always felt weird going to the lab. They always hurt her, and claimed it was for the good. Hydra was like a savior to (Name) so she eventually always agreed.

"спаситель, please take a seat." A voice said as she walked in. She turned, it was a man wearing a white lab coat. Nodding firmly she sat down, other men strapping her in. спаситель, that's what they called her here. It was her name. She began to learn Russian, although she spoke English. They were feeding information into her head 24/7. Mostly new languages. She knew her name meant The Liberator, though.
She watched silently, her eyes glossed over as they worked. Injection after injection. Test after test. They all blurred together. Sometimes she did something they didn't like, which almost always resulted in failure on her part.

"соблюдать!" He shouted, watching her stare blankly at the dog sitting in the cage. She turned to the two way mirror, shaking her head.
"N-no." She mumbled. She knew it wasn't right, it wasn't hurting her.
"соблюдать! Fallo!" He yelled, different languages they taught her pouting out of his mouth. They were all words they claimed would get her on track.
"NO!" She yelled, stomping. She felt heat consume her, the thermometer on the control panel on the other side of the desk cracked. They watched in shock as anger consumed her, the room going to a sweltering state. The lightbulb burst, the plastic of the lights switch melting.
"I won't! I won't! Non li faró! Ich werde nicht! siwezi! You can't make me!" She protested, stomping. She looked like a child, yet her metal state too low to argue against her actions. She started yelling it in any language she could, trying to get them to understand.
The floor underneath her began burning as she fell to the floor crying. As the temperature cooled two men in aluminum colored suits ran in, dragging her out kicking by her arms.
Looking before she left, she saw the poor dog laying on the floor. She had done it by accident. The golden retriever dead.
"NO!"
She was thrown into her room. The men in suits kicking her harshly. She felt her stomach ache really bad.
"You will comply to Hydra!" They yelled, kicking her head. She held her arms over he gave as they kicked and yelled. She felt bruises erupt on her skin when they were done. At least one bone on her foot shattered.

Shuttering, she brushed the memory away. Who knew how long ago that even was. All her days merged together. They were almost all gone, new cuts and bruises taking its place.

Not to mention the training. She would go to sleep with blisters and be barely able to move after her nightly training. It was practically unbearable. But it was all she thought she knew....

Returning to her room, she looked out her window. The wind howled as snow plummeted to the mountain top.

"Liberator?" A voice asked, entering her room. She nodded signaling them to continue.
"You have a mission tomorrow."

___________________

The mission was given to her simply. She was to kill the men at the station she would be dropped off at and take the files she was told to. She simply accepted. She felt odd about it, like it was wrong. But the horrors that would surely be waiting if she said no were too much of a risk. She would be forced to do it either way.

They dressed her in an all back outfit. A black cropped tee shirt, black latex shorts, black combat boots and fingerless gloves. It was easy to move in and wouldn't burn or get drenched in water due to the material.
She walked out, emotionlessly staring at the security camera in front of the building with cold eyes. Holding her hand out, she sent a burst of water, frying the electronics. She waltzed in, watching the security guard at He door shoot up. With a simple flick of her hands he was out, consumed by throne vines. Waltzing down the hall she continued to do just that to anyone in sight. Fire and earth seemed to be most effective, so she used them.
Finding the file room and grabbed the box they told her to, labeled 4580 files a-b. Not thinking twice to look in it she walked out, avoiding any bodies in her way. It was simple and over in only a half an hour.