Rant

Another short note I'm probably gonna delete later.

Also just so I get it out there I love all of you and thank you all so so so much for reading my iffy fan fic. I write because I enjoy it so much and like getting my ideas on paper (or in my case internet). I never expected to reach even over 1000 reads let alone how many I have now. So this is by no means shade to those who support me but more a just general rant about some readers. Thank you loves!!!

And so it begins...

First thing that's been bugging me lately is the amount of people who comment unnecessary hate. People always make stupid comments in my book about how I made Flash out to be a good guy or how Peter wasn't in it much at the beginning. It just irks me because one; this book is about thirty-ish chapters total, just because I spent the first ten or so chapters developing your character instead of making it sappy is nothing to get butt hurt about! And also there's a million other fanfics about Spider-Man so if you don't like mine just go look at another. I personally hate it when an author goes right into the sappy romance when you barely know the main characters back story and that there's no plot. It just makes it unrealistic (more then superhero's and powers are already).

My other comment is on the impact it has on the authors. I know an author that stopped writing in general on this platform because there were people hating and getting angry at her in her comment sections. Why would you do that?!??!!!! They are the ones putting actual hours into making his for you. It takes me about forty minutes of my limited time to make a dialogue accurate book (not that I'm complaining because this is my hobby). And not to mention the planning that goes into it and editing. This isn't easy making a decent book. And there's always more FREE books to read.

But that doesn't take away from all of you amazing people who support us and give us the motivation to keep writing. The amount of people I've found who have given me advice and love in this make me so happy. Keep on doing that, because it means the world when you guys tell me you actual enjoy reading my writing. It brakes my heart how I have to disappoint all of you with the second book. Although I promise I'll write it I just don't know when it will come out. When Hulu or Netflix post it will be when, but that could take a couple months.

Thank you all and ilysm. Have an AMAZING summer vacation!!!!!