Chapter Nineteen

It had been three weeks since she had lived with her new abilities. And in all honestly, it wasn't that bad. Sure, she was tired and worn out, but it would all pay off when that facility came crashing down.
Plus, she and Jake had been conspiring together. Soon enough they would try to escape with the others and destroy the building. The plan was pretty simple, and definitely not flawless. But it was the best they got.

"One week." She reminded him as they walked back from training together. Wiping the sweat off her head, she missed herself with some water.
One good thing about her powers is that she wasn't as affected by the elements, and she ha realized her powers were the elements. Heat barely bothered her, she didn't get thirsty easily and could stay underwater for a whole hour, as realized from her training. And she could propel herself up and get really fast, because of the air aspect. It was all really helpful, but unstable. She herself wasn't sure what they would do if they found out of her and Jakes planing.

"Bye!" She waved as he walked away, down to his own room. After showering away the grime from training she was about to get into bed, when a voice over the intercom interrupted that.

(Name) and Jake to the distributors office, now

She felt a weight drop in her stomach. What had she done?
She hadn't seen him in weeks, but she had realized he was an extremely cruel and egotistical man, who went by many names. None of which were actual names, of corse. What villain didn't have a badass name after all?

Standing she slowly trudged to his office, not once had she seen Jake. Was he just not going? When she got to the doors she took a nervous gulp, she opened the doors. There sat her half brother and father.
"Take a seat." He spat, making her cringe in discomfort. Walking over slowly she sat in the leather seat in front of his desk.
"I have heard something I didn't want to hear over the last few days." He said, trying to sound mocking. She nodded, not trying to freak out like last time.
"And although I've been extremely proud of your progression, you're an extraordinary subject, I find this quite the insult." He stated, making her tense her eyebrows. She had no idea where he was going with this.
"Your brother here has heard something, something I don't like." He said, making her eyes widen. Oh no.
"You've been planing to escape with Jake. Corrupted his mind to your stupid ideas. That is unacceptable. And now I have only one choice." He said 'tsking' and shaking his head.
"I have recently partnered up with an uprising organization. They say they will clean you up. I knew this probably would of happened either way, but they paid a pretty penny for you." He said smirking evilly.
"From now on, your going to be part of Hydra, until you come to your senses. My sweet daughter." He sneered, snapping his fingers. Before she knew it Erwin popped out of his chair, holding her hands behind her back and dragging her out, her eyes wide in shock.

There was one last thing she remembered hearing over the intercom,

Subject 'Jake Hopper' has escaped, please send qualifying personnel to contain him.

She spitefully smiled, sending a spiteful wink at her father from the closing doors. One last way of saying, it's over for you.

________________

He honestly had no idea where he was going, he hadn't left the facility in so many years. However, he had a purpose and he knew what he needed to do.
While walking, he attempted to locate himself with road signs, all while staying inconspicuous. He had no money, food, or idea of his location.
Walking into a gas station, after a few hours of walking aimlessly, he went found out he was in upstate New York. Only about four hours away from Stark Industry's.
Well, he thought, I should probably get walking...

Despite his attitude, he was determined to get justice for his friends, and new best friend. The events that happened at the facility were unthinkable, and he had a passion to put a stop to it. So, before he knew it, he found himself in front of the tower with nothing but a stolen road map.
With his last energy, he climbed into the building, walking up to the intercom. Slamming his hand into the button he spoke before the A.I. Even had a chance,
"I know where (Name) (last name) is."
Collapsing to the ground, he let out a successful huff of air.

When he woke up he was in a comfortable bed, in an unfamiliar room. He had no idea where he was but he knew he was cleaned up, well rested, and a plate of really good smelling food was in front of him. He grabbed it, scarfing it down. As if on cue, two people walked in.
A man with brown hair and sunglasses, dressed in a tux. He was what (Name) described to be Tony Stark. And a teenager around his age with fluffy brown hair and big brown eyes. Peter, he thought fondly, only to become sour. What (Name) would give to be in his place, seeing him standing there. He was suddenly reminded of his current mission.
"Her fathers name is Thomas Patel, he goes by many names, the distributor, the boss, but his facility is in upstate New York. She was last seen by me there, but assuming I escaped to tell you, they probably relocated her." He explained calmly. Peters eyes lit up as Jake felt hope fill the boys veins. Maybe even a hint of love, he concluded.
"Who exactly are you?" Tony asked, pulling his glasses and folding hem on the front of his shirt. Jake sat up, a glint of determination in his eyes.

"Jake Hopper, and I'm going to help you get her back."