Brawl

I think that's when it started, but only a few seconds later I found myself standing not just in a room full of not just vampires and werewolves, but in a room full of fighting vampires and werewolves, going all out on each other. Fists and claws (some of the werewolves had apparently transformed into larger-than-life wolves) and bodies flying everywhere, speeding faster than I could see from one end of the room to the other only to pummel someone else or crash against a wall, I was surrounded by chaos.

And all I could think was that this was my fault.

There was only stillness at one other side of the house: Lauren and Camila watching the scene unfold. Camila's eyes traveled to Lauren and then me, and in a flash I was sitting a few feet from the house, Camila stood and breathing heavily beside me.

"What the fuck is going on?" I whispered, hoping it's all be a nightmare and I'd wake up again, "This is crazy. Maybe Im crazy."

"You're not crazy, Y/n." Camila reassured me, looking down at me, "I know this is all a lot but if we can get you to Leia it won't burden you anymore. If Alpha would just listen to me-"

She was cut off by a sickening, bone-splitting sound, echoing around in the now-silence. When I say sickening, I mean it. I'm pretty sure the contents of my stomach came up just a little.

"Wh-what was that?" I asked after a moment.

She didn't get chance to answer before a seemingly lifeless Lauren was being carried from the building by her arms and legs, head lolled to the side at an unusual angle. The other wolves followed after those carrying her and Camila's legs stuttered as she apparently tried to decide when to follow them.

"I'm so sorry." She said before jogging to catch up at the end, leaving a few feet between her and the alpha who was bringing up the rear. She bowed her head as soon as she fell into place and I turned my attention to the fact that I had tears streaming down my face and the image of Lauren hanging by her limbs in my mind.

I'm not sure when the first sob came, or why, but soon my whole body was shaking with them. It must've been a few hours later that I was finally comforted by none other than Ally, who simply sat beside me and rubbed my back rhythmically, uttering 'it's okay's here and there.

...
A short chapter but the next one is coming soon! (And it didn't take as much as I had expected to get from one point to another this time)

Also not sure if I liked this one much but hey, let me know what you think!