Hot

"Fuck. Me."

The words kept repeating in my head. Around and around they went, almost like I'd never stop hearing them. They made me feel... strangely powerful. I wasn't sure if I liked the feeling all that much, but at the same time... I absolutely loved it.

Still, though, my dorkier side had questions.

"Was that like a... fuck me, fuck me? Or an exasperated fuck me?" I inquired quietly, expecting her to laugh, but she took in a shaky breath and fluttered her eyelashes before colliding her lips back into mine.

We continued kissing so roughly for a while until she pulled away and asked breathily, "Does that answer your question?"

The dorkier side was gone now, just that side that felt oh-so-powerful. The look in Lauren's eyes told me she'd do anything if I asked her to in that moment, and the way they were dilated to almost being entirely black gave away her arousal, as well as her protruding fangs.

I smirked and got off of her, leaving her whimpering.

"Stand up." I barely whispered, but she was up in a flash.

"Oh, I like this." I muttered before instructing her, "Take your clothes off."

She started with her top, leaving her in just a bra and her jeans when there was a knock on the cellar door and the slot opened.

"Oh! My God!" Dinah squealed on the other side, and my head snapped over in that direction to see her covering her eyes with her hand.

From my peripheral vision, I saw Lauren seem to snap out of a trance and quickly cover her chest with her top, and from behind Dinah, I heard Ally mutter something about using the Lord's name in vain.

Soon, the shorter girl joined Dinah's silhouette in the slot but quickly covered her eyes too, letting out a small squeal.

"Sorry." Lauren offered, quickly putting her shirt on much to my dismay.

"We have food," Dinah explained as she held out some blood bags for us, and I darted over and retrieved them before Lauren could even blink.

"Thanks," I said with a small wink directed at Lauren, who glanced down at the ground as she grinned shyly. If it were possible, she'd likely be blushing.

"Okay. We'll leave you two alone to frickle frackle or whatever the hell you were doing." Ally muttered before leaving, dragging Dinah along with her.

"Where did that come from?" Lauren asked incredulously as I handed her a blood bag, deciding I wasn't all that hungry.

"What?" I asked her to clarify, and she rolled her eyes at me.

"That was fucking hot." She confessed, causing me to chuckle.

"I... I don't know." I answered, watching as she began to drink, "It felt, damn, it felt great, though."

She had the twinkle of a knowing smile in her wide eyes, and her brows shot halfway up her forehead.

"What is it?" I inquired, "Why do you look so shocked?"

"Baby..." She laughed out loud, pulling the blood bag away from her mouth, "I think we just found out what your gift is."

An: A short one, but I wanted to get something out there because it's been farrr too lonnngggg.
Hope you enjoyed!