Now

(this chapter contains mature scenes)

It'd been a few weeks now. I'd called my parents and said I was on a camping trip so that they wouldn't get worried. Like I said, my parents don't really care where I go so long as I tell them where it is.

Lauren had stayed down here with me for most of the time, telling stories to entertain me. My 'gift' didn't make another appearance until the day before the girls planned to release me.

"Lauren," I called out, and she raised her head from the desk and looked over at me, her lips instantly parting. I felt that raw power coursing through me once again, but this time we wouldn't be interrupted.

"Baby..." She breathes out, standing from the seat and walking over to where I sat on top of the chest.

"Have I ever told you how perfect you are?" I asked her, making her grin, "I'm serious. You're actually gorgeous. Like, you're a goddess. There's no other explanation."

She chuckled as she straddled my hips and put her hands on my shoulder for support.

"This gift of yours..." She husked, running a finger along my jawline, "It's a little annoying."

"Yeah? How?"

"Because you left me hanging last time, and you probably will now, too." She explained, causing me to growl as I quickly moved so she was laying on the floor and I was on top of her.

"Who said I would?" I smirked, trusting my intuition as I leaned down and kissed the spot just behind her ear, my hands shaking under her shirt and flattening against her subtle abs. She moaned instantly, though quietly, and the sound spurred me out.

With one quick motion, she had me underneath her and sat up on my waist,
her hands on my stomach to support her.

"You're incredible." I praised as she began to grind herself against me, "Take your top off."

And she did.

And, oh god, I hadn't had much chance to admire her body beforehand when Dinah and Ally interrupted us, but now? Seeing her above me? Absolutely divine.

"You like?" She winked as she pressed her black-lace clad breasts together slightly.

"Mhmm." I nodded, my hands finding their ways to her hips, and then her ass.

"God, I love you." She confessed, flipping her hair to one side and leaning down to kiss my neck on the opposite side from where she'd turned me. I felt a small heat grow where she'd told me I had scars and got an idea.

"Wait, kiss me... here," I whispered, pointing at the scars. She frowned at me but quickly did it, planting an extremely soft kiss on my skin.

My face contorted instantly, eyes clenched shut, eyebrows furrowed, mouth open in a silent scream of a moan, at the intense pleasure that ran through me.

"Jesus Christ, that's... that's... urgh." I tried to speak but was cut off by my own moans when she licked a hot stripe up my neck.

"Does it feel good?" Lauren questions with her mouth beside my ear, and I quickly nod.

She grins and tugs on my t-shirt, and I sit up slightly to take it off, leaving us both in our bras. I would've been embarrassed, exposing myself like this -I'm not exactly the most self-confident person- but I felt as though my heart rate was increasing in a good way as our fangs began to grow. Arousal, I discovered, was another reason for that.

"I love you so much." I breathed out, and she smiled as she returned the gesture and started grinding on me again.

We weren't getting enough friction, though.

"Take your jeans off," I instructed her, and she soon did so, giving me barely enough time to do the same.

Now, with both of us in our underwear, I felt incredibly alive. More alive than I ever had.

"Fuck me." She said again, taking my breath away. I reconnected one of my hands to her ass, and slid the other under her, between her legs. The fabric of her thong, which I was previously unaware of her wearing, is sodden.

"Fuck," I mutter as I begin to aid her in her grinding, providing a little more friction to her actions.

"Have you ever... done this... before?" She breathes out in between moans, and I shake my head, a little ashamedly.

She just bites her lip and chuckles softly, lovingly.

"I'll take care of you, don't worry." She grinned as she leaned down and kissed me passionately. My free hand trailed up her body and locked around the back of her neck as we moved our lips against the other's. Her tongue slid across my bottom lip, and I immediately granted her access. She explored my mouth as I did hers, our tongues performing a delicate dance with one another. The way she ground her hips against my hand was anything but delicate.

My fingers were damp, and I moaned into her mouth.

"Fuck, I want you so bad." She growled, pushing her body flush against mine. The heat radiating off of her set me on fire when she kissed that spot on my neck again, leaving me writhing underneath her.

"I want you too, Lauren. Now."