Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Continuous light was drawn on the midnight sky. A different kind of light, not from the sunrise that will give a wonderful start, not from the millions of stars that will send twinkle on our eyes and not even a moonlight that will make our hearts calm.

It was a light of cruelty and pain.

Patuloy sa pagpapaulan ng bala ang aming grupo para mapulbos ang mga kalaban.

They didn't expect that we'll be using the water to overpower their number. I am a kind of combatant pilot that will use an unexpected tactic in unexpected situation.

This attack made a great damage for them, within few minutes I received the datas from my status monitor. Almost half of the enemies are down and some of the planes are barely functioning, but their motherplane is still alive.

Katulad nang una naming taktika, nagsimula nang pumalibot ang maliliit na eroplano sa kanilang pinakamalaking eroplano.

The most worthless thing I've ever seen, a plane made to kill thousands of innocent lives is considered to be as trash.

Hindi biro ang bombang dala ng eroplanong ito na maaaring bumura sa isang maliit na bansa.

I can't help but to close my fist out of intense anger. Kailangan ko itong maunahan, kailangan kong gumawa ng paraan para sumabog ito at malusaw sa sarili nitong kahangalan.

If I could just be inside that routing plane..

But I bet Pedro have already realized my plan, kaya hindi nito hinayaang ako ang gumamit ng maliit na eroplano.

I felt a sudden pain in my chest when that idea went on my mind. What if Pedro had the same plan?

Without a blink, I pushed my radio button to communicate with Pedro.

"N-No! Pedro—don't do that damn thing! I had plans! You can't be a bait."

Buong akala ko ay sasagot siya sa akin pero lumipas ang ilang segundo ay tahimik ang kanyang radyo.

"Ped—"

"I won't, babalikan pa kita."

I heavily sighed in relief.

He was about to give me his words, but I didn't let him. He'll just make my heart ached more, I need to concentrate his words are just distractions.

I started tapping the information needed and I send it right away with my comrades. I gave them which spot in the enemies formation was the weakest and strongest. I also gave them the estimated time that will last for every change of movement.

I have already calculated this since they are using the same tactic that we had before. Wala na silang mapapagpilian dahil masyado silang nagulat.

I can see that they had the weak intelligence.

Muli akong humugot nang malalim na paghinga at pinagmasdan ko ang eroplanong siyang punterya ng sasakyang hawak ko.

My eyes burned with fury and my nails dug shaking on the keyboard. Hindi ko mapakalma ang sarili ko, ang galit ko ay nag-uumapaw na.

Basura ang lahat ng konektado sa eroplanong ito. At kung bibigyan lamang ako ng pagkakataon, I want to enter inside that plane and crash the face of their damn pilot.

Gamit ang aking mga kamay na wala nang ginawa kundi humawak ng iba't ibang klase ng eroplano, malugod ko itong gagamitin sa unang pagkakataon upang sumira at bumasag ng mukha.