Chapter 64

Chapter 64

I wished that this is the time Graham Bell had his joke, yeah even if it a bad joke I am damn willing to accept it. Just this damn once.

"You are kidding, right?" Pedro and I had the same thought.

"This isn't a good joke, Armstrong. And I don't like a life threatening jokes, I am serious man."

"How's that possible? They're done installing? They already got the signal? Why can't we received it from Earth?" I asked.

"Try to ask yourself, Monzanto. You knew the answer." I went silent. Yes, he's right.

Magkahawak ang mga kamay namin ni Pedro sa pagitan ng aming makakapal na suit hanggang sa makarating na kami sa maliit na headquarter na UASA.

Unang bumaba si Graham Bell, sumunod si Pedro, he tried to help me but I refused.

Nang sandaling bumaba na kami sa sasakyan ay nagsimula na akong maglibot ng tingin.

It is just a metal like cylindrical building with big U- shape. There were two towers with satellite plates that were responsible for signals, two big trucks, different apparatus with wires and a space with a transparent shelter.

"What are those?"

"Plants, they were trying to plant. Plants are lives." Sagot ni Pedro.

"You mean from the start?" bakit may halaman agad?

"Yeah, there were few researchers staying here for years." Nanlaki ang mga mata ko.

UASA mentioned that there were astronauts in space, but they didn't mention in public that there were actually researchers in this planet. Staying.

"They survived?"

"Barely,"

"How about the foods?"

"UASA supply them by sending capsuled items,"

"How about their family?"

"They don't have family, karamihan sa mga taong nasa loob ng ganitong trabaho ay walang pamilya. I was one of them, before."

"But you have adoptive parents, Peter."

"Still, I was drowned by the fact that my biological father died in this planet."

"Let's go," ngayon lamang nagsalita si Graham Bell na siyang nasa unahan namin.

He placed his UASA id near the door asking for password. We heard a few metal door noise until we finally entered the quarters.

Dito namin tinanggal ang aming helmet.

"It is possible to stay here, but first you need to have your enough knowledge and your survival instinct." I agreed with Pedro.

Nakasunod lamang ako sa dalawang Commander hanggang sa dumating kami sa control room.

We only got four researchers, hindi man lang naabala ang mga ito sa presensiya namin dahil kasalukuyan na ng mga itong kausap ang UASA.

Habang nag-uusap sila ay nanatili kaming nakikinig tatlo.

We accusingly looked at Graham Bell when we heard that the asteroid size was just half of the Earth.

"Don't look at me like that, they're not yet sure a while ago. But you two, forced me to spill the bean even if it wasn't confirmed yet. And the size doesn't matter at all, bigger or not, we'll receive the same result. We all die." He got the point.