Getting Started

Okay so if this isn't the first fanfiction you've read then you can skip this part  since you probably already know all this, but please tune in at the QUIRK part (it's up to you). If not then here is what you need to know before you start! ( 0 w0)/

(Y/n) = Your name

(E/c) = Eye color

(H/c) = Hair color

(S/c) = Skin color

( >w<) so now you know!!

~QUIRK~

Your Quirk isn't natural. It was made and transfered into you by scientists whose goal was to create a quirk and create a weapon with it. Each kid in the lab with you had no name except a letter title (like A, B, C, etc) and were ALL quirkless. So there were 26 test subjects including you.

Name: DEMON

Appearence: Horns grow from your head, shadows go around your hands and feet turning into claws that stop at your elbows and knees. A tail made from the same shadow like material as your claws also appears. Your eyes turn full white and you grow fangs. Every other tooth becomes sharp as well (almost like kirishima's teeth). Your ears also become slightly longer and pointed (just like a typical demon).

Ability: Your claws act as a weapon on it's own. You are also able to summon some forms of dark magic. If you lose control then wings will sprout from your back giving you the ability to fly. You can also jump really high (as midoriya does when using One for All). Your speed doubles making you almost a blur at times. All of your five senses highten as well.

Flaw: Just like any other quirk there is a down side. If used for too long you will go out of control. The quirk takes contol of you and you cause massive distruction. Or at least that's what you see when you come to. This take over effect is sped up when you see something that triggers some of your PTSD from the lab. When you feel the fear from those memories, it causes you to lose yourself faster. You have no memory of what happens when you lose control.

So that's all there is to know about your quirk. Sorry if it was a bit long... Now on to the story!!!!!