FIGHT! (Sports Festival Part 2)

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

- Maya Angelou

~~~~~~~~

Fight after fight, battle after battle. They were all intense in there own way. Each fight I saw only made me more anxious. I was scared. I wanted to fight and prove that I can be a hero and all... but... there was so much that could go oh so horribly wrong... Once the fight currently going on ended, I was sent out.

"Looks like it's my turn..."

As I step into the fighting arena, I look around at my surroundings.

(imma just add in this fight cuz Idk who else to make you fight. I just thought this would work cuz the person you are fighting wants to prove something to you.)

I turn back in front of me to see my opponent is the one and only Bakugou Katsuki. 'Well shit...' I thought as I stared into those raging, red eyes. I knew deep down... that this was not going to end well...

"ARE YOU READY!?" I hear Present Mic shout. Bakugou and I got into a fighting position. I summon my quirk and prepare for the worst. "GO!"

I charge at Bakugou and arrive in front of him in a matter of seconds.

"I'm sorry..." I mumble to him as I swing my raised, right claw at him. Before my attack can land on him, be blows me away with a quick explosion.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP LOOKING DOWN ON ME!"

"Look at him... see how he hurts?"

That again? Why is that happening? Why now? Bakugou charged me, sparks coming out of his hands. He launches a hand at me. As if everything was in slow motion, I feel myself duck under his hand. I watch the blast go off above me. Soon everything comes back to normal as I jump up and kick him back. He aims another blast.

"DIE!"

"You'll die V! Don't! We won't let you!"

A? Why am I hearing A's voice? A is dead... Crap the blast! I jump out of the way last second and charge. My hands at my left side forming a ball of black magic in between them. I launch the attack at bakugou. For a split second I see bakugou become T, S, and Q all huddled in a corner. Tears streaming from there face as the attack hits them. I shake my head to rid the image from sight. Then bakugou once again appears as the blast hits him square in the chest. He falls over, struggling to get up. More images flash into play of the lab. All the kids that I spent my life with.. I watched them die by my hands once again. It kept flashing back between bakugou and the kids. Tears once again made it to my eyes.

"I WON'T GO DOWN! I WILL BE NUMBER ONE!"

"You will be our number one subject V..."

"DON'T YOU DARE THINK YOU'VE WON!"

"You will always win V... just like you did now... You killed all the failiures.. You won V... you won..."

I fall to my knees. The tears fall faster. Bakugou is walking up to me now with anger.

"FIGHT ME DAMN IT!"

"Fight them V~ Be our number one~"

"RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

I grip my head and cry out. Black lightning like structures come and go from around my body. All I hear is my screams and then I black out.

(No Pov)

The screams stop. Bakugou stares at (y/n) with shock at what he just witnessed. (y/n)'s hands lower as he slowly rises up. His face looking at the ground. The black lightning had vanished. A sound of tearing was heard as large, black and red demon wings sprout from (y/n)'s back. His shirt is now completely torn and the peices scatter all over the ground. (y/n) slowly raises his head. Bakugou jumps slightly as he looks at his opponents eyes. His eyes were no longer (e/c) or full white. They were all black. Blood dripped from them ever so slightly. His teeth were bared like some kind of animal, fangs exposed and all. A loud roar erupted from the (h/c) haired male. Soon he vanished from sight only to appear immediatly behind bakugou. Before the blonde male could react, he was kicked a little more than halfway across the arena. Lucky for the blonde, he wasn't out of bounds.

The blonde shot rapid blasts at the slowly approaching male. Each blast was either blocked or turned into another direction. Once he stopped, he looked into the large amount of smoke in front of him. Everyone in the stands looked down in awe and fear. Standing up, Bakugou thought he had won, only to be corrected by a loud inhuman scream coming from the  smoke. At the top of it flew out a familiar (h/c) haired male. (Y/n) put both hands to his left again forming another ball of dark magic. The blonde prepared himself for the incoming attack. (Y/n) launches the attack still flying above the arena. The smoke cleared by (y/n)'s attack. Bakugou blasts the ball and creates yet another large explosion. The smoke clears faster this times and (y/n) lands on the ground.

(y/n) charges at bakugou with his right claw raised, ready to strike. Bakugou calls out to the demon boy.

"(Y/n)! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!"

The (h/c) haired male stops. He is right above a fallen Bakugou. His right claw just above them ready to kill in an instant.

"B-Baku...gou...?" The demon whispers. His eyes fading from black, to grey, to white. The blood stops dripping leaving stains behind. Soon (e/c) iris' and black pupils come back into view. The male turns to look at his claw then back at the blonde under him. His eyes widen and he backs away shaking his head.

"No... no... No... NOOOO!" The demon boy screams as his stares at his right claw. The left is gripping his head. He looks around at the audience, his fellow students, and then at Bakugou. His quirk disapates and he returns to normal. His eyes roll to the back of his head and he collapses. All is silent. Bakugou stands there breathing heavily. The audience murmers among themselves. Present Mic then speaks up.

"Well.. Um... HEY! BAKUGOU KATSUKI WINS! YEAH!"

Everyone starts to cheer for the winner. The medic team takes off the unconcious (y/n) and tends to him. Bakugou on the other hand walks away wide eyed. 'What had he just witnessed? Why were (y/n)'s eyes black? What happened to his voice?' These thoughts ran through the angry and shocked blonde as we went back to his spot in the audience to watch the next fight.

~~~~~~~~

So how was that? I added in a bit from (y/n)'s past to go with the fight. I wanted to show you what it was like when he loses control so I thought doing it in a fight with a sexy hotheaded bomb was a pretty good idea. (OML did I just say sexy XD). Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed it! Love you!