School Start!

"(Y/n)! Come down quick! It's Here!"

I run out of my room skidding in the hallway in front of the stairs. I stand and dash down the stairs almost slipping on a few of them. I made it to the living room that Mr. Sato stood in holding a letter with the school symbol on a stamp sealing it shut. I rush and grab it. Soon I find myself in my room once more. I tear open the letter to see a round disc-like object fall out. A projection appeared from the object. A man stood there to announce my results.

"(y/n)(l/n). You were once on the wrong path, but now with some guidance you find yourself on the path to become a hero. With a total of 58 points, you are placed as number one of the transfer exam. Congratulations. You have been excepted to UA (yuuei). We can't wait to have you on our campus. Good luck and see you soon."

And with that the projection disappeared. I stood there in shock looking at where the projection used to be. My legs had moved on their own as I ran back down stairs, jumping over the last three. I walked into the living room with the same shock on my face. That shock soon turned into a large smile as I ran and hugged Mr. Sato.

"I made it! I made it! I'm going to be a hero!"

I let go and looked at his face. It was a mixture of joy and pride.

"You did well. Nothing can describe the happiness I feel for you right now. To see how far you have come... I'm proud of you son."

Son? he called me his son... It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It makes me so.. happy.

"I'll be a hero for you... father... I'll will become the best so you can always be proud of me."

We both shared a hug with a few tears of joy here and there. I will be a hero to protect him and everyone else. I won't let anyone else suffer because of me...

-The First Day of School Entering As Second Year (cuz a year passed since USJ was attacked. I'm just fricking up the time line, but meh)-

"1-A, 1-A, 1-A, 1-- AH HA! There it is!! Holy crap that door is huge!"

I stare in awe at the massive door. On the other side was my class. (yea, they'd prob be in another class, but I didn't feel like changing everything so :P) I put my ear to the door to make sure that I won't interrupt the teacher. Once I heard it go completely silent, I knocked on the door three times. A few footsteps and then the door opened slightly. It was the black haired man I was sent to kill. Oh boy...

"I see your here. I heard about everything, so don't worry about the past. Come on and get in. We're wasting time."

I nod and walk in to a classroom full of stares. Most were tense about my presence seeming to remember me from the USJ incident. Then I saw three familiar faced. Midoriya, Uraraka, and Iida. The three I befriended at the ice cream shop.

"Hello. My name is (y/n)(l/n). I know our past experience wasn't the best, but I can assure you that I have changed. I hope we can learn to get along."

Some murmurs were heard and then silence again. The teacher spoke up aware of the silence.

"Go sit in the empty seat behind Todoroki. Mr. Todorki, can you please raise your hand."

I look at the new hand in the air. It was one of the boys I was sent to fight when Nomu went after who I now know is my teacher. He had half white, half red hair. It was cool to say the least. His eyes were also two colors. One blue-ish green and the other a gray-black mix. Around his blue-green eye was a burn mark. It may be seen as ugly of awful to others, but to it made him a bit more attractive. I mean, he looks cool... yeah...

I sit down behind him and his hand is back on his desk as it was before. The class seemed to pass quickly because before I knew it, it was lunch. The teacher left the room after saying we were dismissed and I found myself swarmed by the other students. I mob of questions was put upon me.

"What happened to you when you were taken away?"

"Woah you have a name now? How did that happen?"

"Why did you choose to become a hero?"

"Can you tell us more about your quirk?"

"What kind of girls do you like?"

I was a bit confused at the last question. It can from a small boy with weird purple things on his head. I started to answer the other questions one by one.

"I was taken to a police station where I was questioned about the event that occurred and other personal things... Yes I have a name. At first I was labeled as 'V' but now I go by (y/n)(l/n) because it's the name Mr. Sato gave me. He is my current care taker. I wanted to become a hero, because I don't want anyone else to suffer because of my actions and lack of morals. I have learned a lot just so I can be here and do this now. My quirk is special and one of a kind allowing me to transform into a demon like state with similar abilities hence the name, 'Demon'. I won't say anything else about it. And I'm not sure what you mean by 'the kind of girls I like'. Isn't it okay to like everyone?"

"NO! You have to find something you like about a chick!" Started the little purple dude. "Like do you like their legs, or their hips? Oh what about their bo-" Before he could finish a girl with things coming out of her ears jabbed him in the eye with one of them.

"Um... I'm not sure... I mean I only recently started figuring out my emotions. Sure I always knew what they were, but I never really had any purpose for them back then.. So I'll get back to you on that some other time."

The purple dude gave me a thumbs up while rubbing his eye. It went on like this while we all went as a big group to the cafeteria. Well, except for an angry blonde, who I found out was named Bakugou, and Todoroki. I soon got to know the names of everyone and their quirks. They were all so unique and cool. Heck, I think that being able to shoot tape out your elbows like Sero is pretty freaking cool.

I think I'm going to love it here...

~~~~~~

Done! Well at least with this chapter. I hope you liked it! Love ya!