I Have To Let Go

"Tears are the words the heart can't say."

~~~~~~~

So this is it... This is what my fight has become... put up against someone who I had once viewed as a friend... as my family...

-In (y/n)'s Mind-

What are we gonna do huh? This doesn't look to good...

I don't know... Do you have any ideas?

I have one, but I already know you aren't going to like it...

Go on...

You need to surrender your sanity. Once that is done, not only will my demonic form, mind, and body fully consume you, but you may not be able to come back at all. This is our only option though...

...

I know... But it--

What will happen once I give in...?

Oh! Well... our strength will go up significantly. Our senses will heighten ten-fold. And... what was that last bit... Oh! Every move will be unpredictable to the opponent. Even the most observant won't be able to track our future moves...

I see... What are the other drawbacks besides not being able to come back?

Hm? Well I might not be able to control our sanity devoid form... It's a big risk doing this... but it's all we can do if we wish to defeat A and save our friends... Not to mention that we WANTED to die before... Maybe we can finish both...

You mean--!

Yes...

....

So what are we going to do... we don't have much time...

I...

-Reality-

"Are you going  to fight me or what? Don't your friends  lives matter to you? If your just  going to stand there, then I guess  you don't mind if I pick them  off one by one do y--"

"Heh..."

"V? What's so  funny? I just said I was going  to kill your--"

"Ha ha ha... Ha Ha Ha.... HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA! "

(Y/n) grips his head and starts to laugh like a maniac. Insanity lies within his eyes.

 Insanity lies within his eyes

"V...?"

"All who hurt the innocent shall be punished! Ha ha... Isn't that heh heh... how the world works? HA HA HAA! "

"V... what  have you done?! Don't tell  me you--!"

"ISN'T THE WORLD SO SILLY?! HA HA HA! WHO KNOW I'D HAVE TO FIGHT YOU?! HEH HEH HA HA HA!!! EVEN AT THE PRICE OF MY OWN SANITY... I'M STILL SO WEAK..."