Where am I?

It's dark...

Someone... please... help me...

Where am I...?

I'm scared...

A light? Hello! Is someone there!

"I see you're awake little mouse~"

huh? 'Mouse'?

"Come on V, the others are waiting. Don't you want to see A and C?"

A? C? Oh right... my friends... what ever 'friends' means....

I nod at the stranger in my dark abyss. All I saw was their outline though. It was illuminated by the light from the glowing rectangle behind them. I grabbed the hand that was outstretched to me and walked through the rectangle. I was in a small rectangular room filled with some tables, coloring books, crayons, and 16 kids... It seems that X,Z, and U were bad. All bad children are punished by Mr. Needle... A and C are in one of the corners talking to each other. I head over to them.

"A...C... hello..."

A:"Oh, You are alive! I thought Mr.Needle had got you!"

C: "You're late!"

"s-sorry..."

A:"C you need to be nicer! If you aren't then you will be punished."

C: "yeah, yeah like that will happen..."

Who knew that that would be the last conversation I had with them. Who knew that in that exact moment they would be called. Who knew at that time they were last seen going behind the lab doors... Who knew that they were killed, because of "me"...

-Present Day-

" V come here! We have another 'mission' for you!"

"Yes master..."

I walk over to the one who had called my name. My master. He had blue-ish white hair and a hand covering his face. I was sold to him 5 years ago. A year after my quirk awoke. The day every child in that lab died...

"v... V! Don't you dare ignore me!"

I snap out of my thoughts immediatly.

"S-sorry master... Please repeat that?"

"I said get ready to leave! We are going out with our 'audience' to test out my precious Nomu! Your job is to help kill All Might! If anyone gets in the way... kill them as well... Do you understand?"

"I understand..."

"Good. USJ here we come... Prepare yourself All Might! Today! You. Will. DIE!"

All I hear after that is my masters laugh as we are soon brought to this so called 'USJ'....

~~~~~~

Here it is! My first chapter of this story! Please tell me what you think! Love ya!