Who Will You Pick? (Part 3)

(I love this animatic and I am such trash for the Villain AU)

TODOROKI ENDING:

"SCREE! "

It's an endless darkness... who knew this is what insanity was like? An oh-so-familiar darkness. Suffocating and lonely... figures... I hope everyone's safe... what's going on out their? Am I dead yet? Am I alive? Is A gone? I need to know! I need to see that they're okay! HELP! SOMEONE HELP!

"(y/n)!"

Hello!? Who's there!?

"(y/n)! Hey! I know you're in there"

That voice... why does it sound so familiar...? A light? Wait... it's a view from the demon's eyes... That bi colored hair... What was his name again....?

"Yes, look at me! You're going to be alright! I've got you!"

His hand! It's to far away! Who was he again...? Damn it!

"Remember me? Todoroki!? Please! Remember me!"

Todoroki...? Woah what the hell!? Where did these weird glowing panels come from? They're all around me... Huh? What's this...

I peer into one of the panels in front of me. A small clip plays within it. A memory.

~Memory 1~

"Go sit in the empty seat behind Todoroki. Mr. Todorki, can you please raise your hand."

I look at the new hand in the air. It was one of the boys I was sent to fight when Nomu went after who I now know is my teacher. He had half white, half red hair. It was cool to say the least. His eyes were also two colors. One blue-ish green and the other a gray-black mix. Around his blue-green eye was a burn mark. It may be seen as ugly or awful to others, but to it made him a bit more attractive. I mean, he looks cool... yeah...

Hah... I fought with myself over my view of his looks... that's funny...

~Memory 2~

The purple dude gave me a thumbs up while rubbing his eye. It went on like this while we all went as a big group to the cafeteria. Well, except for an angry blonde, who I found out was named Bakugou, and Todoroki.

I felt kind of sad that Todoroki didn't want to join us for lunch... He just seems so distant... I wanted to know why he was like this... I wanted to find some way to get close to him... I look through the rest of the memories.

~Memory 3~

Right off the bat Todoroki froze almost everything, leaving behind a majority of the students. Luckily, since they already knew his quirk, class 1-A avoided his ice and continued forward. Due to the shadow-like material around my feet, I didn't get stuck. I got on all fours and ran. My claws on my hands and feet digging into the ice, propelling me forward. Some other students from the other classes escaped as well.