USJ Attack!

"One cannot be themselves if they do not confront their past."

~ Author-chan

~~~~~

(the first song is for (y/n)'s life and pov ((in a way)) and the second if for the story and fight because lul heroes XD)

The darkness swarms around my master, the other villains and I. It was suffocating... Bringing me back to 'that day'... NO! I must not remember... Master needs me to give it my all... I will kill... Kill.. KIll.... KILl.... KILL!!!

"You look excited V. I bet you can't wait to please your master. The blood, the screams... You want to hear them don't you?"

I nod not wanting to upset my master... But he was right on one thing. I WAS excited. Not for the bloodshed, but for the new faces. I loved going out on 'missions' because I got to see new people and areas. I have always been curious about anything new. I wanted to see if they showed me any new expressions when I completed my 'mission'. I have to be a good boy. All I do is good. I am a good boy...

A light came into view as we walked out into a dome-like building. So this is USJ? It's so strange... So... NEW! Look at all there is! Oh? There are people there! New people!! But the person from the image I was shown isn't here... Is All Might not with them?

My master started yelling words that I tuned out. Something along the lines of "where is All Might" and so on. The people are leaving? Awe, that's a shame... Wait! A person is coming to us! I have to kill them! I have to be a good boy! Besides, the shadow man that took us here is going after the people leaving.

"V... kill!"

That was all I needed to before I summoned my quirk. I transformed in an instant tearing my old white shirt and pants. They were all I was given since I destroy my clothes when I transform. Oh well... The next thing I know is that I'm in front of the man that had decided to join us. He had taken out a majority of us. It only made me more excited to fight him. I swung at him with my left claw and he avoided it. Now we stood standing about 5 feet apart. We were staring at each other waiting for the other to make a move. I give him a smirk as my tail swished back and forth in anticipation.

I charge at him, once again right in front of him. The fabric around his neck spread out and tried to catch me, but I was to old for tag. I dodged laughing my childish laugh.

"Who knew adults still played childish games," I say out loud to myself.

He seemed confused by my words, but kept on his guard. It was hard to fight him because of that strange fabric. I don't understand... Confused.... why can't I win? Don't understand... don't understand...

"Don't Understand....!"

I grip my head, shaking it in confusion.

"Why!? I don't understand!!!!"

I charge angrily at the man, one of my eyes a pure white.

"Die! Die! Die! DIE!!"

He kept dodging my claws and various other blasts of dark magic. This went on for a while until Nomu stepped in. Soon the man was taken down and wounded by both my master and Nomu.

"V! Get those kids!"

I turn my head to see more new faces. All male. All with the same worried expression, except for one with the look of anger.

"Kill... kill.... kill..." was all I mumbled while walking to them.

They all went into a defensive stand, ready to attack me.