I Won't Die (yet)

"No one cares about who you are or what you may be. It's about the person you become that counts."

~ Author-chan

~~~~~~~~

"WAIT!"

The police stop and I freeze. We all now had our eyes on the green haired boy. The boy became red and started to shake a little.

"W-what if he was... th-threatened to f-fight us? I m-mean he d-d-did just say s-something about d-dying..." He shook even more now. His face was looking down and he held one arm with the other.

The police man to my right looked down at me with a serious face. I began shaking as well as the water flowed from what I now realized was my eyes.

"Is this true? Were you threatened by villains to attack these students?"

I looked the 'police' man straight in the eye.

"I was told... that if I was a bad boy... I would be punished by Mr.Needle...but also...What is a 'villain'?"

It was silent once those words come out of my mouth. I looked around confused then back at the 'police' man.

"Son, what's your name?"

"Name? I um... we weren't allowed names... I was labeled as 'V'..."

" 'V'?"

I nod. I never had a name. Was it important? Why did I need one?

"Where are you from?"

Where WAS I from? I... I...

"I don't know.... it was really dark... that's all I know..." I look at the ground.

"I see. Do you know anything about what's going on?"

I look up once more.

"It was a 'mission'. I was assigned, along with Nomu, to kill All Might.... They said that would make me a good boy... They said to kill all who got involved... but... the green haired one said that it was 'wrong'... so now I'm a bad boy... bad boys get punished by Mr. Needle.... Bad boys die...."

"Son, we aren't going to kill you. Let us take you to the station. We'll fix this right up."

"You're not taking me to Mr. Needle?"

"No, we aren't. Let's go now."

I turn to the green haired boy and smile at him. Not a smirk, or a twisted smile, or anything bad. Just a simple smile.

"Thank you for not sending me to Mr. Needle green boy..." And with that I went into the metal device with circles on the bottom. The 'police' put me in it and we went to this so called 'station'.

(Midoriya's PoV)

Who was he? I mean he seemed so double sided. At first he tried to kill me and was all crazy, but now he was thanking me. I'm so confused. I turn back to Uraraka and Iida. They same the same confused/worried expressions as everyone else, including myself.

"What was all that about? It was kind of scary huh? I can't believe you thought about him being threatened. Even that didn't come to my mind!" Uraraka stated scratching the back of her head. "Are you okay Izuku? I mean he did get right in your face."

"O-oh yeah... well it w-was kind of scary, b-but I only thought o-of it because he was a-around our age... He kind of b-broke down once I told him h-his actions were wrong..."

"Right! As you should! It's always important to inform those of there actions when it is necessary." Iida said all matter-of-fact like as he pushed his glasses up.

We all look in the direction they drove off in. A light blush rushes to my cheeks but I shake it off. 'I hope they are going to be okay.'

~~~~~~

Here's the next chapter. I know where I want this to go, but I need this so I can get there. I will make a chapter or part of a chapter explaining more about (y/n)'s past. I will also get to how you start your relationship with the U.A. (yuuei) students soon so don't worry about that. Anyway, I hoped you enjoyed! Love you!