New Friends

I had just finished up the exams both written and physical. Destroying robots is an easy task, so it wasn't to hard to do. Especially considering how hard I worked on the control and power of my quirk. The written exam was quite challenging though. Mr. Sato, the police man that was raising me, helped me study for that. We worked on it every time I wasn't working on my quirk. It was hard, but it was definitely worth it. I found the written portion to be a million time easier because of it.

Now all we have to do is wait. I don't know how much more waiting I ca do though. I've waited a year to be physically and emotionally ready to take this test and fit into society. This is going to be annoying, but I will deal with it. Besides, Mr. Sato decided to take to get ice cream as a treat for working so hard! Ice cream had became my favorite dessert (if it's not just pretend it is) since I had been introduced to it. I mean come on! It's frozen, but it's soft (i guess?) and it will melt! But it's sweet and has all different kinds of flavors! But enough about thinking of ice cream, Mr. Sato is waiting for me so we can leave.

I arrive at home within a matter of minutes and smile at him.

"Ah, welcome home (y/n)! I bet you did well. Go get changed and maybe clean up a bit so we can get ice cream. I want to celebrate your hard work."

I nod and smile happily at this. I take off my shoes and then I head upstairs and enter my room. Grabbing a fresh pair of clothes, I head to the bathroom. I strip down and put on deodorant. Once I change into my new clothes, I fix up my (h/c) hair a bit not wanting to look too bad. Once I checked to see if I looked at least some what decent I walked down the stairs once again. Seeing Mr. Sato already at the door I walk over and slip on some black converse. Seeing as I am ready to leave he opens the door and we walk out.

-Arriving At The Ice Cream Shop-

"WooHoo!!! Ice Cream!" I shout as I jump out of the car.

Ever since Mr. Sato took me in, I became of social and happy. Before then I was a mess constantly switching back and forth between being sane and the brink of insanity. I never liked being around others unless it was what my master wanted. But now, I am free. I am my own person. I am (y/n)(l/n)! Yes, I have my own last name. Mr. Sato wanted to become my own person so he gave me a last name too! How cool is that!?

"Come on (y/n), that ice cream isn't going to eat itself."

"Right!"

We walk into the shop and order what we want. I got (f/i/c/f) (favorite Ice Cream Flavor) while Mr. Sato got vanilla (if your favorite flavor is vanilla then you ordered two vanilla's). Once we got out ice cream we sat at a table to enjoy the frozen. Though without knowing it, I was being watched by people from another table.

(Uraraka's Pov)

Izuku, Iida, and I all decided to go get ice cream today since it was a weekend. Also who doesn't like ice cream? We were all enjoying our frozen treats until izuku spoke up.

"Hey... isn't that the villain from the USJ attack?"

Iida and I both turn the direction that Izuku pointed to. My eyes widened upon seeing the familiar (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. He was standing next to who I believe is Officer Sato? What was he doing here? Well, besides getting ice cream of course. Wasn't he arrested? Don't get me wrong, I don't mind that he's here it's just a bit confusing. I turn to see Iida and Izuku sharing the same confusion as I.

"What does a villain think he's doing out in public like this. Does he not understand how crazy that is? Well he-" Iida continued rambling on like this doing his weird robot hand gestures. Then an idea came to my mind.

"What if we go ask him?" Wait did I say that out loud?

Midoriya stood up and nodded. "I think that would be a good idea. I-I mean only i-if you guys w-want to..." He looked down. I stood up with him. Iida just nodded and we walked over to their table with our frozen delights.

(Midoriya Pov)

Even though it was Ochaco's idea it was something I wanted to do. Not just to clear up the confusion on what he's doing here, but to see if he was ok. I don't know why, but I did. When he was being taken away a year ago, his eyes pleaded for help. It was sad. I felt pity and sympathy for him. Who knows what he has been through.

We arrived at their table.

"Oh! It's you! The green haired boy! Sorry, I don't know your name. I want to say thank you. Again. You have no idea how your few words had helped me. I will be forever grateful to you."

My face went red as I felt the heat grow on my cheeks. Why can't I just except a compliment! Ah! I'm so embarrassed!

"I-it was nothing! I mean y-your welcome! I mean... uh... n-no problem!" I said while somewhat flailing my arms. God sometime I wish I could be more calm about these things like todoroki-kun. Maybe kacchan? Actually, no. He would just yell or something.

The villain boy laughed at me with slight pink on his cheeks. His eyes were closed and his hand in a gentle fist in front of his mouth. It was kind of adorable... I mean it was nice! Ah!

(Uraraka Pov)

Oh my gosh! He is laughing! And it's adorable! Is this even the same kid we saw at USJ? No way. He's so happy compared to the mess we saw a year ago. But still... he as the same (h/c) hair and (e/c) eyes. Oh god...

(Iida Pov)

This isn't logical enough! I don't understand this sudden difference in character! ~Logic logic robot things~

(lol i have no idea XD his commentary and pov parts will be better later. Don't worry)

((y/n) pov)

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! My name is (y/n) (l/n). It's nice to meet you.. um..."

I held my hand out to shake while trying to remember if he had told me his name. He grabbed my hand and shook it.

"It's Midoriya Izuku. Nice to meet you too (y/n)-kun!"

I smile at him and look at the other two.

"I'm Uraraka Ochaco! Nice to meet you!" Stated the brown haired girl and she took hold of my hand next. Then the blue haired male spoke.

"I am Iida Tenya! It is very nice to meet you!" He stated while doing some strange hand gestures. We shook hands. I smiled at them.

"I sure hope I get to see you at school. It would be nice to talk with you again."

They had slight confusion written on their faces.

"I applied to UA (Yuuei) and did the transfer exam. I am waiting for the results currently."

The nod in understanding.

"Well," Uraraka started," I cannot wait to see you on campus! I wish you luck!" She said with her fist raised to her chest. A large smile with determined eyes covered her face.

"Right! Thank you Uraraka-chan!"

Soon they had to leave. (don't worry, you all finished your ice cream and it didn't melt everywhere creating a large mess X3) I walked to the car with Mr. Sato. We wore a large smile on his face. Once we got in the car we started to drive home.

"Looks like you've already made friends. I'm glad. You have grown into an amazing young man in just the span of a year. I'm so proud of you."

I look at him as his eyes stay focused on the road I smile and look forward as well. I can't wait for school to begin...

~~~~~~~~

I got in a little more interaction, whoop whoop! okay so that chapter may not be that good, but it's getting there. Trust me, it's going to get a lot better. I'm just building up the story until you start your path to be a hero. Love you! OH! And I want you to comment of what your favorite dessert is! XD lol alright bye!