Fight With The Twin Demons!

"We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish."

- Tony Robbins

~~~~~~~~

I stand in front of my friends glaring at those who were trying to bring me down. They were right, after how far I've come and all I've done to change... to give it up would be the biggest mistake of my life. I look at the faces of A and C. They both looked shocked a disappointed.

"You chose them over us?" A states bitterly.

"V... why?" C whispers.

" You may have been my friends then, but yet you were always so distant. I wanted to be closer with you... but in the end it was always you two that would be together... I was just there... all of the others... even you... had all said horrible things about me... I heard it all... "

"What are you talking about V? We all loved you-"

" DON'T YOU PLAY THAT INNOCENT ACT WITH ME! YOU THINK I'M AN IDIOT! "

A small silence came up between us.

"So what if you heard us? It wouldn't have made a difference. You're still a monster and that's all you'll ever be. We don't have time to argue with him C so just do as your told and hold my hand. We need to summon our quirk..."

C hesitantly took A's hand. With A on the right and C on the left. Their quirk activates into a sight I couldn't imagine. So that's what they meant by half a quirk...

 So that's what they meant by half a quirk

(Again another reference. I know, my art is crap! I can't draw people :P It's a curse!)

The Battle Between Demons Has Begun...

I charge at the two as they run at me hand in hand. Both of their unoccupied hands are now in front of them with dark magic forming in front of them. The small orbs are then thrown at me. It has hard to dodge both at once, but somehow I managed to do so. 'I have to find some way to separate them...' I use my two side tails to start an attack in front of me while the middle tail is used to help launch me forward. Using both wings in sync they manage to fly above me. I feel two orbs of dark magic hit my back at they attack from above. I fall forward, moving my hands in front of my face to protect me from the fall. They land behind me and run at me. Looking over my shoulder fast I attack with my tails. They are launched to the left smacking into the ground hard.

I stand facing them now. 'This was far from over...' I thought as I saw them both stand, hands unseparated.

(No Pov)

The students move away from the fight and stay closer to the building. The villains now back outside the gate. Both groups watching intensely as the battle draws out. Once you summon demons, there is no stopping them until they have had enough. The three collide with each other again. Clawing, biting, throwing, and blasting each other without end.