It's Them Or Us

"Out of difficulties grow miracles."

- Jean de la Bruyere

~~~~~~~~

'A... C... their alive... how... how is this possible...'

"What's wrong silly? You look  like you've seen a ghost?"

'C...'

"Are you just gonna sit there and stare or what?"

'A...'

"How are you... alive... I saw you... You were sent ... to the needle..."

They both exchange glances and then look back down at me.

"We didn't get sentenced to death like we had thought-" A began.

"We were sent out to serve our new master... Who knew that you would have the same master?" C said completing A's sentence.

'What...? They were there the whole time...?'

"Then that means... you have a quirk...? But I thought no one else could take it? Their bodies weren't strong enough..."

"Well... it's kind of complicated... You see both A and I got the DEMON quirk, but only half of it..."

'Half of a quirk?'

"What C is trying to say, is that when we use the quirk, we have to be together. This allows us to become the full DEMON."

"Yup! We get to hold hands and everything!"

"C! Stop being so childish!"

"Awe you're no fun~ So V! Who are you going to pick? Us or those brats?"

'pick? between them? I can't... I can't choose...'

"I... I... um...."

I look back and forth between my new friends and family and the people I have known a majority of my life. My master lifted his hand off of me so I can move about more. He wanted to watch me struggle.

"Come on V! It's easy! We are you're friends after all~"

"I'd listen to C if I were you."

Old friends...

"(Y/n)! DON'T LISTEN TO THEM! YOU KNOW YOU ARE BETTER THAN A VILLAIN!"

New friends... F*ck!

Subconsciously, my quirk starts to summon itself, already forming around my hands and feet. I sit there and stare at the floor wide eyed. My quirk finishes forming around me.

"Looks like you're afraid~"

No! Not him again!

"Let me win~ I can end it for all of us~ Won't that be easier?"

No... go away! I don't need you butting in right now!

"Fine... Then I'll make you talk with me!"

What?

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I grip my head in pain as I scream. I feel my right eye start to bleed. It's been turned black... Shit...

My world goes black...

(No Pov)

Both sides stare at (y/n) who is currently on his knees. His gaze stays looking at the ground. His arms now rest at his sides. One of his eyes is pure black and bleeding while the other is pure white.

"What's wrong with him? He's not dead is he A?"

"Of course not. He's having a conflict with the demon. Lucky for us, we got half so we didn't have this problem."