Hero Names?!

~~~~~~

"I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions."

-Stephen Covey

~~~~~~~~

-After the Festival (when things are all good, except for Bakahoe XD)-

We had arrived back from lunch to our classroom.  Once we were all seated and calm Mr. Aizawa started to speak.

"Code names. You'll be coming up with hero names."

Once those words were spoken the entire class, well almost the entire class, stood up and shouted:

"WE'RE GOING TO DO SOMETHING EXCITING!"

I almost burst into laughter seeing this. It's hilarious that they got so excited over a name. Mr. Aizawa then summons his quirk and everyone silences. Woah scary... And to think I tried to kill him... oooooooh boy... Our teacher continued to speak.

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years. After students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years (yeah imma go back to the original time line :P Sorry if that is confusing...) like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation."

"Adults are so selfish..." you hear the purple dude, Mineta, say.

Aizawa continues. "And here are the totals for those with offers."

He clicks a remote like object and a list of offers appears. I was surprised to see that even though Bakagou got first and Todoroki got second, their offer placement was switched. Lots of things got said around the class about complaints or compliments. That was until others noticed the position change of the top two. Sero even said that,

"Some people are too scared to ask for a guy who had to be restrained on the podium."

Okay, that is hilarious. I mean he did look like a rabid animal. It's was kind of silly.

"What are the pros scared of!" yelled an enraged Bakugou.

"Ha ha why wouldn't they be scared of you? You should of seen how you looked to the audience. It was hilarious!" I couldn't help but laugh.

(Bakude- I mean Bakugou's Pov)

WHY THOSE BASTARDS! HOW DARE THEY SAY THE PROS WERE AFRAID OF ME!

"Ha ha why wouldn't they be scared of you? You should of seen how you looked to the audience. It was hilarious!"

Is (y/n)... laughing? Shit! Why are my cheeks heating up! Damn him and his adorable laugh! No! It's not cute! It's evil! He's laughing at me!!

((Y/n)'s Pov)

Momo spoke to todoroki after my little comment.

"You're amazing, Todoroki."

He just kept looking forward with his usual dull expression. It's kind of sad that I haven't seen him smile yet...

"They're probably all because of my dad." He states monotonously.

I see Uraraka shaking Iida and yelling so I just turn back to Todoroki.

"I'm sorry I wasn't able to see your fight, but I bet it was great. I saw how you competed in the other event. You looked so cool!"

He looked at me with the corner of his eye. His cheeks slightly dusted pink, but only for a moment. He then looked forward and muttered a small, "thanks." That's all I needed though. At least it was something. I then turn to Midoriya and remember that he didn't get any offers. Mineta was shaking him lightly stating the obvious.